N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you're all just 1 crop or photoshop away from that watermark being stripped so just enjoy your flicks and spread the love like inkhead cause if you are trying or expecting to get any wealth or fame off writers' work in flicks you're a douche

flicks mean nothing

Don't speak if you don't know the whole story. Obviously they are my pictures and obviously I put them on this forum myself. So why would I want Inkhead beating me to the punch if I already do it?

Stay in your lane and enjoy the flicks. Don't bitch and moan from the side line like you know what my intensions are..

I don't expect to make money off anybody. I just like to put out my own photos on my OWN. Inkhead already knows why I said what I said and that's that.

AND YES THATS A REAL ACTION SHOT. SMh..

And just for the record I don't take these pictures or run the blog with hopes of banking. I do it because I like it and it gives me something to do. So what I put a watermark on my flicks and so what I get upset when people post my shit up before I do. Say or think what you want.

With that being said, just enjoy my pictures, my blog, and shut the fuck up with the hate. I have no need to fake pictures.

http://www.TheLastSupperNYC.com

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

• Like 1

I walked by the station yesterday closed off and swarmed with Scorsese looking cops smoking cigarettes. All I could think of was all you see is..... crime in the city. IN BIG BLOCK SILVER LETTERS. IT JUST TOOK UP THE WHOLE CAR?

_NYP9186022520.jpg--525x400.jpg

they didn't have enough time to help save his life, but they had enough time to stand there and take a picture.

messed up.