N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not 4 nothin ma nikka, i aint even a realy conspiracy type of nikka in the face tho but as far as a 2012 GO ya nikkas is not even ready 2 be sayin such blasphemos 4 jesus 2 come back and walk the faces of the earth b. Yo I read the ancient incas and Aztecs calanders and shit and as far as a nikka could see the world is gonna end on December 25th 2012. Ma nikak i seened a video on world star hip hop of this black nigga from brownsville talm bout illimunatis this and governments that but tell me this who u really know that in the illuminates? U dont nigga thats who. for a 2012 to be coming thru in a few months honestly ma nikka, I'm for 1 scared. y'all nikkas not even real bombas and u trying say u polo don this and that but where tha str8 lettas at? if u bouta die and shit then ya nikkas at least wana leave back behind a descent str8 letter. IMA PUT IT LIKE THIS IF U AINT GOT 3 MONTHS OR BETTER GIVE IT UP AND SPEND UR LAST DAYS DOIN SOMETHIN ELSE KID CUS THIS GRAFF SHYT AINT NO JOKE I JUS DROPPED 2 M LINE ROOFS IN 1 NIGHT YALL NIKKAS THINK U A REAL BOMBER BUT THEN U AINT GOT NO M LINE ROOFIES OR STICKERS RIDIN STOP TALKIN KID