N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kc12zt.jpg

I got sick last week and had to watch a netflix marathon in bed. Most of the movies I watched were from 93/94 and COST and REVS had pastes up in all of them. Those photos I posted a while ago of their wheat pastes that made the front page, they were just from digging through foreign tourists old collections from 93 visits on flickr. Any photo/video from that era that has a crossing sign in it ALWAYS has one of those two up. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: The buff is to strong for that to ever happen again.

If you've got a mac then all you need to do is take screen shots. Kind of ironic to have privacy settings to keep people from copying the links on a public website. Otherwise try clicking the photo to resize it and try copying the link again. 3 times out of 5 that trick works, but real graff photo heads know how to keep their shit from being spread and props to them for being smart.

In general if you don't want it stolen you shouldn't upload them anywhere. Even if its private they get out.

Which leaves 95% of hundreds of hard copy flicks I've taken in their photo albums only to be seen in person. I feel like their rare, never coming back and theirs something better for them then the net..

stolen

2174.jpg

Picture1-2.jpg

tumblr_l06edqq0Mj1qb98lso1_500.jpg

That is what I do,I resize it and sometimes it works...someone broke it down for me a bit about a month ago on this thread in more deatail and it worked but im not going back page by page...if you out there chime in on the subject my friend!!!

If we don't get all these old school flicks of NY on this thread Ny is gonna just be forgotten,we have nothing now,we have 12 writers going at it,true story...so if your holding on to some old school NY gems post them,post them here,post them on your blog,dont matter because I wil grab them and put them on my shit blog.

I spend about 3 hours a day grabbing flicks,about 500 a day and if i get 3 out of NY its a good day,its tuff over here these days....POST THOSE FLICKS,THOSE SCHOOLYARD FLICKS BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED DRINKING 40S BUT WAS WRITING ON WALLS