N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"My favorite throw-ups that I saw back in the day, were by dudes like SAGO (who had the only nice S), BOE had nice JL throw-ups that, JA later bit off him. Others like YDEE143, KP, PG3, put up the best throwies I ever saw, hands down, was done by HAZE (SE.3). Every writer has a year when they feel it all come together, be it with style or just bombing hard. For me, it would have to be the summer of 1985, when I started winding down. It wasn’t until my boy SAGO decided to make a comeback in 1986, that the WOW crew gave their last bomb. It

was “THE KINGS ARE BACK”, which was their anthem. I lived in an area that had a lot of factories. There was this one place that manufactured pipe and that used Krylon paint. I remember sneaking into this spot and grabbing as much paint as I could get my hands on. This new generation of writers have no clue on what it take to be a writer."