N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
75 YEARS IS NOT WAVY!........

I just read that he fired his bum ass lawyer and has filed a 30 day motion he was not sentenced today ........

and wishing jail on anyone is toy crack man

I didn't wish he got locked up. just my heart grows like the Grinch's did when I heard the bid. I look at it like this, there's no recording studios upstate or anywhere where there's shackles BLOODCLOT.

crackhead, you must live, breathe, shit and sleep this site my cotton swab.

you looking extra bummy my geek

tell you what.. find a job , get a clean cut , learn how to spell and hit a joint.

what would you niggas do without 12oz..you better pray to this shit everyday my g string cuz this shit is the backbone of your delicate structure

tell you what.. find a job , get a clean cut , learn how to spell and hit a joint.

what would you niggas do without 12oz..you better pray to this shit everyday my g string cuz this shit is the backbone of your delicate structure

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you again. well. that's nice. my job is fucking your sister right homie, and i like my hair down to my lips, gives me something to play with after she goes home to make you your dinner my dishtowel. go back to Cincinnati or its thread. It's summer. i start school on the 11th, no ones on face book or my space, and your sister is sleeping, 12 is my only entertainment at the moment.

tap dance on these niggas my gregory hines !!!!!preach