N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
u steal pics tooo u stole my zoens pics n posted twice already.:p :p

You must have failed a lot of English classes in school cause you don't read right man. i was referring to the 2 pics he posted. the blown up cop car and the picture of the smut about to get tea bagged where he lied and said that he was twisted doing that, haha. ive had those on my old photo bucket for almost 2 years so i had to point out that him or his friend were not in the picture. as for your pics, read my signature. I smoke mad bud and its almost 2010, aka I don't really care its hard to get primary pictures of graff that others haven't taken thus far, and im high, so id rather just snoop around online than go out and flick more than half the fucking time my ashtray..

You must have failed a lot of English classes in school cause you don't read right man. i was referring to the 2 pics he posted. the blown up cop car and the picture of the smut about to get tea bagged where he lied and said that he was twisted doing that, haha. ive had those on my old photo bucket for almost 2 years so i had to point out that him or his friend were not in the picture. as for your pics, read my signature. I smoke mad bud and its almost 2010, aka I don't really care its hard to get primary pictures of graff that others haven't taken thus far, and im high, so id rather just snoop around online than go out and flick more than half the fucking time my ashtray..

? lol ok.