N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
last time i checked it wasnt "cool" to laugh at anyone who is locked up for watever reason, and i put $500 on it you wouldnt talk slick to my niggas face on your hypest day.

-Deno rtd bs.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you're going to sit there in YOUR computer chair and tell me your reaction to his alleged charge didn't start with an oh shit or a damn. i mean as you stated, your down with his shit so obviously you were more emotionally puzzled after you heard this than i was. my reaction was disbelief, but one of your mans showed me proof then i was like oh shit. but to sit there and say i was laughing is retarded. I don't write ja or left, so im not happy that your mans is locked up, neither do i throw up free scant tags. but when i said "you'd fall of your computer chair if you knew what he was charged with" did not have any type of laughs or or haha's attached to it. Im just telling the kid that he didn't get locked up for paintin and he'd probably be as surprised as i was when I heard the charges...

meaning hes secondary "niggah". how the fuck u gonna take an actual painting, of the sea, and not do blue fills, or light green AT LEAST, but instead have a bunch of toys use like 20 different decos, and mush their fills next to each other. the original painter of that canvas would probably shoot whoever took it off the wall in the first place if he knew the deal NIGGUH

meaning hes secondary "niggah". how the fuck u gonna take an actual painting, of the sea, and not do blue fills, or light green AT LEAST, but instead have a bunch of toys use like 20 different decos, and mush their fills next to each other. the original painter of that canvas would probably shoot whoever took it off the wall in the first place if he knew the deal NIGGUH

u get no shine time faggit

okay sure. put some more ruined canvas up. listen do me a favor and either,

a) make a my space and hit on underage girls from your borough that ll never meet u in person.

b) go out side, grab some paint before you leave cuz its almost 4 its fill in time, not whiteout time, [that's for when the suns up], go do a dead spot and practice doing a triple

or..

c) log out and KILL yourself "nigguh"

okay sure. put some more ruined canvas up. listen do me a favor and either,

a) make a my space and hit on underage girls from your borough that ll never meet u in person.

b) go out side, grab some paint before you leave cuz its almost 4 its fill in time, not whiteout time, [that's for when the suns up], go do a dead spot and practice doing a triple

or..

c) log out and KILL yourself "nigguh"

wow we have a cornball onlinee !