N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6285128046_4a243b53e3.jpg

ok here's my lil motivatory speech 4 tha day tho how a nigga gonna climb up 8 stories n put a lil pink tag up there or find the laid up whatevers n just do a tagalag i'm lookin at u vaes, veo, whole rfw crew with the popeyes / golden krust heavens. cuz that shit is just not wavey when u see da open surface hit that shit up don't be straight funnystyle pussified lookin like a muffinmilk n the face space goon. hoes on my dick cuz i smells like a bezt tho. everytime u see me im wet n im rollin while u boys str8 hert nsf. iigh 2

shut the fuck up. dude probably being honest. quick to jump on that whole "oh he a pig" wagon. makes sense comin from a toy like you tho!:lol:

Why would a cop come from va to ny or say hes coming from va to establish a set up?

Thats a little far fetched for me but hey yall can think what you want either way Im coming up.

6285128046_4a243b53e3.jpg

ok here's my lil motivatory speech 4 tha day tho how a nigga gonna climb up 8 stories n put a lil pink tag up there or find the laid up whatevers n just do a tagalag i'm lookin at u vaes, veo, whole rfw crew with the popeyes / golden krust heavens. cuz that shit is just not wavey when u see da open surface hit that shit up don't be straight funnystyle pussified lookin like a muffinmilk n the face space goon. hoes on my dick cuz i smells like a bezt tho. everytime u see me im wet n im rollin while u boys str8 hert nsf. iigh 2

you trying way to hard to be someone u aint just give it up dude