N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
REVOK THE RAT.

Every 3 months, this Trendy attention seeking hipster runs his mouth, about some all time legend,

Snitch to keep your name up...and THEN demand respect...jus ask the LAPD.. vandal division??? how many get out of jail free cards do you think you can play? BEFORE YOUR KREW FINDS OUT.

Rats like you are the reason WHY graffiti is now a consumer product, IE SOLD OUT THE GAME?

Your OWN crew WILL turn on you over this, YOU FINALLY WENT TO FAR WITH YOUR internet BLOGGERY?

You must think your like some Graffiti critic or some shit, and all you had to do is keep your mouth shut?

Call FABS CARD "IDIOT"

You are the worst typographic plagiarist (style biter) on four legs!!

And FAB's canvases KILL your WEAK attempts at producing fine ART???

Your self and Sever should apologize and thank fab BECAUSE his is 1/3 the reason, why you write your name on walls DICK HEAD. ( excluding mexican mural artist)

dON'T BE Surprised if Lee and Lenny want to see you "slapped upside your head!"

Fabs been one of the most influential people promoting HIP HOP culture..... you out your league son. don't think we don't have flicks of that 94-95 shit, cough cough!!!

P.S your HIGH HORSE IS more like a minature DONKEY...with little plastic appendages!

And since everybody's gots they hands out, WHERE MY CASH PAYMENT FEMALES.

81..... and if the vandal world didn't have respect and love for JOE, RIME, SABRE..etc The get back would be alot worse,

FUCK CLEAN WALLS,...KEEP GRAFFITI VANDAL.

Sorry Revok but you brought this on your self.....

p.p.s kinda like your new shirts, all that vandal shit!! not that i'd ever wear one, even if it was FREE!!!

REVOK gets his style from VIZIE but hes admitted that 100 times,and he also didnt copy and paste his shit like FAB,but as far as tweeting and graffiti and showing your face i will never understand that

:::NEWS UPDATE:::: FROM THE OFFICES OF NOMINEE. NOMINEE IS OUT SICK TODAY SO BYT IS FILLING IN...

REVOK AND VEO WERE CAUGHT LAST NIGHT SHOWING THEIR FACES AND POINTING THERE FINGERS AT COPE2 CANS WHILE TAKING STABS AT FAB FREDDYS ORIGINAL DESIGN AT THE INFAMOUS MAG RELEASE PARTY ON ELDRIDGE ST IN LOWER MANHATTAN. CAVES CADE AND CANE ALSO MADE AN APPEARANCE BUT A FIGHT SOON BROKE OUT BETWEEN JIM JONES AND RFW. WHAT BEGAN AS A FIST FIGHT LEAD INTO A BLOODY MASACRE NO SOONER DID NOMINEE SHOW UP WITH 1,000 COPIES OF HIS NEW MIXTAPE "REVOK IS DEF" FEATURING VIZIE AND KLOPS. THE PARTY WAS SHUT DOWN WITHIN MINUTES.

:::NEWS UPDATE:::: FROM THE OFFICES OF NOMINEE. NOMINEE IS OUT SICK TODAY SO BYT IS FILLING IN...

REVOK AND VEO WERE CAUGHT LAST NIGHT SHOWING THEIR FACES AND POINTING THERE FINGERS AT COPE2 CANS WHILE TAKING STABS AT FAB FREDDYS ORIGINAL DESIGN AT THE INFAMOUS MAG RELEASE PARTY ON ELDRIDGE ST IN LOWER MANHATTAN. CAVES CADE AND CANE ALSO MADE AN APPEARANCE BUT A FIGHT SOON BROKE OUT BETWEEN JIM JONES AND RFW. WHAT BEGAN AS A FIST FIGHT LEAD INTO A BLOODY MASACRE NO SOONER DID NOMINEE SHOW UP WITH 1,000 COPIES OF HIS NEW MIXTAPE "REVOK IS DEF" FEATURING VIZIE AND KLOPS. THE PARTY WAS SHUT DOWN WITHIN MINUTES.

on sum gay shit it def took u 15 minute to think of it and you always knockin veo and klops not for nothing if you feel some type of way rag them as far as i see there fills are rocking! your on some no life shit

VEO2 YOU THINK COMING ON YOUR OTHER ACCOUNT NAME IS REALLY GONNA MAKE OTHERS THINK DIFFERENTLY????????? LMAO YOU TRY SO HARD YOUR NOT UP. YOU DONT PUT THAT REAL WORK IN. YOUR A TOY FOR LIFE RUNNING WITH A TOY FOR LIFE CREW THAT GETS NO RESPECT IN THE GRAFF WORLD. YOU BEEN SHOWN YOUR COLORS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. STOP TRYING SO HARD TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT. YOUR OWN ELDERS CLOWN ON YOU. TRUST ME DUKIE YOU BETTER OFF MODELING FOR BABY GAP. THIS LIFE AINT FOR YOU.

REVOK THE RAT.

Every 3 months, this Trendy attention seeking hipster runs his mouth, about some all time legend,

Snitch to keep your name up...and THEN demand respect...jus ask the LAPD.. vandal division??? how many get out of jail free cards do you think you can play? BEFORE YOUR KREW FINDS OUT.

Rats like you are the reason WHY graffiti is now a consumer product, IE SOLD OUT THE GAME?

Your OWN crew WILL turn on you over this, YOU FINALLY WENT TO FAR WITH YOUR internet BLOGGERY?

You must think your like some Graffiti critic or some shit, and all you had to do is keep your mouth shut?

Call FABS CARD "IDIOT"

You are the worst typographic plagiarist (style biter) on four legs!!

And FAB's canvases KILL your WEAK attempts at producing fine ART???

Your self and Sever should apologize and thank fab BECAUSE his is 1/3 the reason, why you write your name on walls DICK HEAD. ( excluding mexican mural artist)

dON'T BE Surprised if Lee and Lenny want to see you "slapped upside your head!"

Fabs been one of the most influential people promoting HIP HOP culture..... you out your league son. don't think we don't have flicks of that 94-95 shit, cough cough!!!

P.S your HIGH HORSE IS more like a minature DONKEY...with little plastic appendages!

And since everybody's gots they hands out, WHERE MY CASH PAYMENT FEMALES.

81..... and if the vandal world didn't have respect and love for JOE, RIME, SABRE..etc The get back would be alot worse,

FUCK CLEAN WALLS,...KEEP GRAFFITI VANDAL.

Sorry Revok but you brought this on your self.....

p.p.s kinda like your new shirts, all that vandal shit!! not that i'd ever wear one, even if it was FREE!!!

I totally respect Fab 5 Freddy for his contributions for HIP-HOP in general but I honestly think REVOK has put in a lot more work in the graffiti front. Fab 5 Freddy acknowledges himself that he bridged graffiti w/ the bboy/music/art/rap scene. But, not all writers are even into hip-hop. I personally think the whole graffiti being a "hip-hop element" thing is pretty corny.

1. I don't recall REVOK constantly "going off" on any "legends" except for FAB5 FREDDY. I could be wrong but please list the other examples? Lets be honest, those canvases were a clear BITE unless that was his intention. Even then, the artists' work he referenced should have been acknowledged.

2. What proof is there of REVOK being a rat? I believe he already did time in LA. Trust me, LA is NOT the place to go to jail. Please educate us on these "rat" accusations?

3. Not a fan of the blogging, clothing, etc. but the truth is REVOK has been painting illegally non-stop for over 2 decades to this day. I know he's getting the west coast "COPE" treatment and sure, he does the gallery shit but dude still puts in work w/ illegal street pieces where everyone else is just doing fillins. I don't see Fab 5 Freddy doing anything in the streets today, the 00's or even in the 90's?... All that comes to mind is some soup cans paint on a train back in the day and his legal GALLERY work. On top of it all, he was the one that so-called" bridged" graffiti with the downtown art/gallery scene right?