N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
BIG NIPPLES LOOK LIKE 2 FUCKIN THUMBS,SHE NEED A NIPPLE REDUCTION...RIP TO STEVE JOBS,HIS MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO HELP THIS CRAZY WORLD THROUGH HIS CHARITY....NEW SOUTHPARK ON NOW,PEACE

Don't underestimate the power of the big nips, man. you can pull those shits so far it'll snap back and hit the bitch in the eye. And that's just one of the many things you can do with a bitch with big nipples.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOOL?? YA REMEMBER THOSE SOOL TAGS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO....I WONDER WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE...I KNOW ALOT OF NIGGAS IN THE GRAFF GAME BUT DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO EVER ACTUALLY MET THAT CAT...AND HE GOT UPS TOO...

i know sool. funny u mention that cause he just actually came back out

he aint pay my bills so i dont care theres kids dieing in other countries everyday at lease he was rich

u should care about steve jobs hes the reason for alot that surrounds your life! he was the future then and still is now for years to come. he killed it. went all city. then all world. then universe! STEVE JOBS REST IN PEACE SLIMEEEEEES