N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

so fff/bbb not hating?? by raggin dink,ja,skuf,nemz, pretty much anyone with fame and really do this graff shit ??? oh yea now stor and this other toy raggin since??? cmon on son thats real right hating and its sad cuz all ya niggas styles is hurt and all ya niggas pussy aint none of ya shit gonna rock fuck all you toys .....

People really need to stop thinking that just because a nikka got ups, or whatever.... doesnt mean the nikkas didnt violate in some way, shape fashion or form. It aint hating if a nikka got beef with sumone, I know alot of nikkas be on the crew shit.... "you got drama with my nikkas, then thats that...." , Some keep it on a personal level, 1 on 1, some say fuck you and fuck your crew too.

Nikkas got beef for reasons, going over sumone for fame, is rarely the true reason..... And alot of beef is beef that stems wayyyyyyyyyy past graff, to the actual streets and other nitty gritty shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People really need to stop thinking that just because a nikka got ups, or whatever.... doesnt mean the nikkas didnt violate in some way, shape fashion or form. It aint hating if a nikka got beef with sumone, I know alot of nikkas be on the crew shit.... "you got drama with my nikkas, then thats that...." , Some keep it on a personal level, 1 on 1, some say fuck you and fuck your crew too.

Nikkas got beef for reasons, going over sumone for fame, is rarely the true reason..... And alot of beef is beef that stems wayyyyyyyyyy past graff, to the actual streets and other nitty gritty shit.

Thats truth,all beef aint over graff