N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's true. I used to do the dick thing back in like 97, 98 in blackbooks of kids i felt were superwack. Don't recall seeing it done by others until much later.

i do it to pay homage to my pops he was doin way back in 87 ... alot of niggas dont know but he did a single a with a dick on it... aones also does a dick to something light tho

you one of them toy ass niggas lol i aint mad im stating the truth

and you're just a spectator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:..... so just cuz somebody is toy you want him to fall off a roof instead of upgrading there style.. doesnt sound like you're stating something when you call somebody a toy and you hope he fell off the roof sounds a bit personal don't you think sounds like my bro stor got under you're skin

39903690_spectator_300.jpg

and you're just a spectator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:..... so just cuz somebody is toy you want him to fall off a roof instead of upgrading there style.. doesnt sound like you're stating something when you call somebody a toy and you hope he fell off the roof sounds a bit personal don't you think sounds like my bro stor got under you're skin

39903690_spectator_300.jpg

lol i aint gonna say nothing but he gonna get his dont sleep

HE TRYNA SAY YOU HATING SON

so fff/bbb not hating?? by raggin dink,ja,skuf,nemz, pretty much anyone with fame and really do this graff shit ??? oh yea now stor and this other toy raggin since??? cmon on son thats real right hating and its sad cuz all ya niggas styles is hurt and all ya niggas pussy aint none of ya shit gonna rock fuck all you toys .....

so fff/bbb not hating?? by raggin dink,ja,skuf,nemz, pretty much anyone with fame and really do this graff shit ??? oh yea now stor and this other toy raggin since??? cmon on son thats real right hating and its sad cuz all ya niggas styles is hurt and all ya niggas pussy aint none of ya shit gonna rock fuck all you toys .....

did you know merk was brt at a point and it never hit you that brt has beef with all theses niccas you just named learn you're history be4 you get at people

and bbb and fff is 2 deff crews

its called graffiti my guy get with it lol........and they apparently rag them because they got beef....you ever thought of that?

1st off you did you know merk was brt at a point and it never hit you that brt has beef with all theses niccas you just named learn you're history be4 you get at people

learn my history didnt merk start writing in like 06??? nigga cmon son how you jocking pinz mh cut it out yogi....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9bL07HZ3RAM1B28c << that be you