N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So now you gonna tell me who i should find funny or not? Cause anyone that goes against your wishes should be put to death right all mighty lord :rolleyes: fuck outta here my du

never suggested who you should find funny.. i could care less. if you like it i love it(is what i said).

the point of my reply was, im all for a good joke, but dudes joke wasnt even funny! and you jumped on the bologna pony like he performing at madison sq garden for a sold out crowd.

some like carlos mencia some like richard pryor. either way, if you like it i love it

and i am in no way, your "du"

we speak the kings english over here. enunciating and shit like that nah meen

Props to all you New York cats. Love this thread. Not only do I love all the graff, old school & new school but I kinda get a look at the grimy N.Y spots. Like old buildings & parks, subways, & track sides. I had the opportunity to visit, but only for a day. I would love to get a better look at the N.Y life style. Like walking the tracks, checking out the high rise apartment buildings, smokin blunts in da park. Maybe I seen too many movies. But anyway, keep doin ya thang. Peace.