N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lma0o0o0o0 brung it back to sonic cartoon days hahahahha.........and werd yo sumthings fishy bout that deal can be fake can be real all you gotta do is just find out n thats it lol...cause i def know you dont wanna pay 500 to 700 for a new northface

yeah, i dont feel like dropping that much considering i got a fairly new grey one. i just hate that shit because its movement impairing

i cant fuck with craiglist.. shits too sketchy

honestly its not all that bad, just gotta be smart with all that shit, meet in a public place, bring atleast one person with you, etc

yeah, i dont feel like dropping that much considering i got a fairly new grey one. i just hate that shit because its movement impairing

honestly its not all that bad, just gotta be smart with all that shit, meet in a public place, bring atleast one person with you, etc

werdddddd loll i wanna buy a northface but i got a carhartt those shits are the waveeee........i lost a fucking $350 dolla spider jacket drunk ohdee

werdddddd loll i wanna buy a northface but i got a carhartt those shits are the waveeee........i lost a fucking $350 dolla spider jacket drunk ohdee

thats pretty fucked up that you lost a jacket, but i cant say anything, i stay losing dumb shit

i lost about 3 north face bags in highschool, hoodies, i lost a shoe once

thats pretty fucked up that you lost a jacket, but i cant say anything, i stay losing dumb shit

i lost about 3 north face bags in highschool, hoodies, i lost a shoe once

yeaaa i racked it tho so i didint care that much.......but still im a dick for losin it lolll fuck it i got the best jacket for rackin......thats why i love winter it makes life easier to carry cans rack em etc.

nah, just looking around for now. i am waiting, giving it mad months in advance, i saw a cinnamon steep go for like 500 on there, wish i bought that shit at the time

That's what I'm saying, check it about once a week for the rest of the summer into the fall. You're bound to find something good. I"ve got some nice stuff on ebay real cheap.

[/color]

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!!!! SINCEFAMOUS!!! BTCAPO!!! SPEK BEEN WATCHING ME FOR TEN YEARS NOW!!!! I GOT THAT WHITE HENNY FOR U MY NIGGA.... WE BACK ITS ON .. FUCK IT....WE JUST HAD TO WEED OUT THE REAL LAMES...ITS GONNA BE A COLD COLD WINTER...SEE YOU SOON!

Real soon!!!:lol:

He is a no name nigga who is dumb toy im pretty surre if he was to say this in front of the squad ge wouldnt have teeth to talk that yip yap or fingers to type that stupid ness

did i hurt your feelings ASP,is since your boy,

are you down with his squad? or are you just

another no name,toy,fan,jock,urself?not only would i say what

i'd have to say infront of him,and his squad,i'd also

would say it to you in your face too..its just my opinion

on what i think about his work..by the way,what do you

write??do you even write,or are you just another internet

fan,just wondering.