N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

so wait, let me get this straight. these 2 are down with the same crew and tha black blob bird looking thing is taking a pigeons dump on nada? and nada;s character is wiping his ass shit on the wall therefor meaning his own style is shitty? im lost. and then you have dude crossing out what nada wrote...... i hope these toys dont think this is that wave.:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :o

Yo if you weren't so jocked out on what the fuck FFF BBB is doing maybe you'd have some shit to show for.The reason this was done bitch nigga;Was because we battle you fucking loser.It's so sad that you guys can't admit your our biggest fan bitch niggas.But this is the wave if it wasn't you wouldn't be boogie boarding the teams shit.So My advice to you is go paint before this becomes you 12oz.story teller.HAHHAHAHAHAHA :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ya niggas is str8 haters fam. how u sound right now actin like a nikka jesus saves aint the king of nyc. niggas talkin wild on here actin like they veo or zn but ya niggas not even on that level. shout out 2 tha gawds ZEXOR BTM and KLOPS 2SAD 4 really keepin it live and gully at caves 16th bday party tha other night. A nikka jesus saves came thru passin out mad pamphlets and this nikka klops tied his shoe laces 2gether while ZEXOR ONER caught that nigga with a stone cold stunna and a peoples elbow right afta dat [/color][/b][/b]

i was there for that my thun. i remember brother since had to yoke up the slime fores because he was about to go norman bates on that ass! true story famz.

Yo if you weren't so jocked out on what the fuck FFF BBB is doing maybe you'd have some shit to show for.The reason this was done bitch nigga;Was because we battle you fucking loser.It's so sad that you guys can't admit your our biggest fan bitch niggas.But this is the wave if it wasn't you wouldn't be boogie boarding the teams shit.So My advice to you is go paint before this becomes you 12oz.story teller.HAHHAHAHAHAHA :D

TIGHT!:lol: :lol: :lol: lol battle?????? you call that page a battle???? lmfao! yall are the toyest crew out there. i love the energy though!:rolleyes: