N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I hate arguing over music because everyone has their own taste. All I'm saying is that in MY humble opinion, I think if you take away their "image", hype, cult following, videos, etc... The music itself is mediocre and doesn't really have any replay value. It just sounds like someone w/ a deep voice trying to say "shocking" things to sound "rebellious"... But, hey young kids like that kind of stuff and they are making money, so who am I to hate...

this is factual no one understands that you can tell a hype beast by the music, their sold by the clothes and style.. if you heard those lyrics you would know theres no message theres nothing you get from it thats why they have that type of style dressing like that and acting rebellious because there words cant stand on there own.. keep it a buck those dudes arent crazy just stupid i know plenty of guys like that in real life its not a bad gimmick though

Someone need a history lesson. Utah? Lol so u know nothing from 1991 and on? Lemme thru a few ... Sento... Cope2... Dink.... Skuf...spot... Remo... Korn... Sn... Slash ... Spek..... Teck.... Miss17... Td.... Ader... Scope... And everyone I named here was bombing... Cope went all city with per... Then started doing trains and since has been on legal walls, no matter how u feel about him personally he's put in work... Shit Nigga RIP ORO!!!Nigga was super all city... Map! Cmon dogs... Vfr, kez5, post painted alot... 5mh... Boner...List goes on and on.... I can easily tell you learned your history from the Internet. Cheez? Yea your from the Bronx with that.... Goal I can't front on. Ja either or trap...also ja didn't make a comeback in 01 neither did trap. More like 05-06

Pm me I'll learn something or 2

YOU BOTH DONT KNOW SHIT

TALKIN BOUT GRAFF IN THE 90S AND I DONT SEE VE MENTIONED.....ALL OF MTA FOR THAT MATTER KILLED SHIT IN THE 90S...VE....DESA....GIZ...KECH...SN.....RIGHT NOW I WANNA HEAR BIGGIE SAY "STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS"

YOU BOTH DONT KNOW SHIT

TALKIN BOUT GRAFF IN THE 90S AND I DONT SEE VE MENTIONED.....ALL OF MTA FOR THAT MATTER KILLED SHIT IN THE 90S...VE....DESA....GIZ...KECH...SN.....RIGHT NOW I WANNA HEAR BIGGIE SAY "STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS"

You right. RIP VE. But the list goes on boy. GIZ KECH DESA did put in some serious wok. Desa is still active now kech is back in the pic also. I would like to see GIZ get busy. I would like to see alot of niggas while i was coming up get busy again.

As I Said list goes on and on. And mta wasn't all city. Sorry to burst your bubble queens and ridgewood. ZERO In Bklyn (besides bushwick)... But like I said list goes on and on. I was in that time i seen it 1st hand I didn't google it

LOL U DONT KNOW SHIT....I WAS AROUND IN THAT TIME TOO DUNNY....AND THEY HAD MAD CITY SPOTS....QUEENS KILLED AND THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF BK.....ZERO IN BROOKLYN?? ALL THE PEOPLE U SWEAT ONLY BOMB BUSHWICK

You right. RIP VE. But the list goes on boy. GIZ KECH DESA did put in some serious wok. Desa is still active now kech is back in the pic also. I would like to see GIZ get busy. I would like to see alot of niggas while i was coming up get busy again.

WITHOUT A DOUBT...THE LIST DOES GO ON AND ON AND ON....

LOL U DONT KNOW SHIT....I WAS AROUND IN THAT TIME TOO DUNNY....AND THEY HAD MAD CITY SPOTS....QUEENS KILLED AND THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF BK.....ZERO IN BROOKLYN?? ALL THE PEOPLE U SWEAT ONLY BOMB BUSHWICK

I named spot and skuf... People I sweat? So your hype cause you wanna compete you know NIGGAS? What the fuck are you a kid? What's next u gonna tell me you got more facebook friends then me? And again...... They were not all city and they only painted the bushwick part of town in Bklyn. So calm the fuck down or state your name. Your quick to mention names.... Name your own... Get the mta dick outta your mouth. Cause that's all you mentioned.

i dont recall seeing mta all over brooklyn except in a few certain areas

Cause banned from tv dunno what the fuck he's talking about.... Nigga went to mark got some GTV's and old graffiti mags and he waving the mta flag hard... Dick "writer"... The list goes on and on. So shut your bitch ass complaining cause I aint mention the niggas dicks you licking

I named spot and skuf... People I sweat? So your hype cause you wanna compete you know NIGGAS? What the fuck are you a kid? What's next u gonna tell me you got more facebook friends then me? And again...... They were not all city and they only painted the bushwick part of town in Bklyn. So calm the fuck down or state your name. Your quick to mention names.... Name your own... Get the mta dick outta your mouth. Cause that's all you mentioned.

hahahah....since your the only dumb bitch on this site wit over a million posts and dont know who the fuck i am check your pm....do something faggot!!!

hahahah....since your the only dumb bitch on this site wit over a million posts and dont know who the fuck i am check your pm....do something faggot!!!

that goes to show you im not on here. 2nd wtf i look like checking whose who? like im on twitter following you like oh man i think that's so and so... if you talking all that u don't need to pm me.. u can say it in the forum... whats the matter? you SHY?