N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
id rather anything over eminem.....mostly shit that is 90s early 2000s.........rap today is more like pop they all sing look what happen to snoop dogg lmfao

yeah no joke, rap today is all sugar coated bullshit. now that "SMOKIN WEED" is popular, all the rappers today make songs about it. whatever the popular thing is you can bet your bottom dollar that there is gonna be 1000 songs about it within a month

yeah no joke, rap today is all sugar coated bullshit. now that "SMOKIN WEED" is popular, all the rappers today make songs about it. whatever the popular thing is you can bet your bottom dollar that there is gonna be 1000 songs about it within a month

lol werd up and the sad thing is people actually listen to it....tell me how i go on youtube and sum nigga compared lil wayne to big L?that kid is sniffing some good yay and should swing that

lol werd up and the sad thing is people actually listen to it....tell me how i go on youtube and sum nigga compared lil wayne to big L?that kid is sniffing some good yay and should swing that

lil wayne is compared to EVERY undeground rapper. il go on yt and search some random underground song and that whack putanna faggots name is always in the comment box. most untalented rapper out there today next to drake, hands down

lil wayne is compared to EVERY undeground rapper. il go on yt and search some random underground song and that whack putanna faggots name is always in the comment box. most untalented rapper out there today next to drake, hands down

werddddd if i ever hear someone compare lil wayne or drake to big L they catching a slap real quick...imma stick to my 90s music everyone says history repeats it self but it doesnt in the rap game shit done changed years ago and fukin ruined it.

Tyler the creator is hip hop. Those kids are the future. Niggas express themselves through music and dont let anyone tell them what they can or cant do. Nigga writes and produces his own shit, they shoot their own videos, do their own coverart. making power moves, and he can spoit so what you saying?

I hate arguing over music because everyone has their own taste. All I'm saying is that in MY humble opinion, I think if you take away their "image", hype, cult following, videos, etc... The music itself is mediocre and doesn't really have any replay value. It just sounds like someone w/ a deep voice trying to say "shocking" things to sound "rebellious"... But, hey young kids like that kind of stuff and they are making money, so who am I to hate...

werddddd if i ever hear someone compare lil wayne or drake to big L they catching a slap real quick...imma stick to my 90s music everyone says history repeats it self but it doesnt in the rap game shit done changed years ago and fukin ruined it.

ive seen lil wayne compared to biggie before on a youtube vid, had me enraged the entire night

id rather see a pair of tits and a pussy over graff anyday.......

subjective history of big bombin:

1983 to 1991: JOZ, REC127, GHOST, NEO, SAINT, CRO, DUEL, TRAP, FIB

1991 to 2001: shit

2001 + : JA returns, TRAP returns, UTAH, CHEEEZ, ACC, GOAL

Someone need a history lesson. Utah? Lol so u know nothing from 1991 and on? Lemme thru a few ... Sento... Cope2... Dink.... Skuf...spot... Remo... Korn... Sn... Slash ... Spek..... Teck.... Miss17... Td.... Ader... Scope... And everyone I named here was bombing... Cope went all city with per... Then started doing trains and since has been on legal walls, no matter how u feel about him personally he's put in work... Shit Nigga RIP ORO!!!Nigga was super all city... Map! Cmon dogs... Vfr, kez5, post painted alot... 5mh... Boner...List goes on and on.... I can easily tell you learned your history from the Internet. Cheez? Yea your from the Bronx with that.... Goal I can't front on. Ja either or trap...also ja didn't make a comeback in 01 neither did trap. More like 05-06

Pm me I'll learn something or 2

Someone need a history lesson. Utah? Lol so u know nothing from 1991 and on? Lemme thru a few ... Sento... Cope2... Dink.... Skuf...spot... Remo... Korn... Sn... Slash ... Be.... Teck.... Miss17... Td.... Ader... Scope... List goes on and on.... I can easily tell you learned your history from the Internet. Cheez? Yea your from the Bronx with that.... Goal I can't front on. Ja either or trap...also ja it make a comeback in 01 neither did trap.

Pm me I'll learn something or 2

How bout LES NOXER SMASH? DECK? DEK? ( The real one ). FEES SINCE BONER: BRUZ SUCH AVE.

Lot of niggas not being mentioned.