N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You sometimes have to look at it in a G's perspective....not saying hitting a nigga with a pipe is a good thing but sometimes to prove a point to some1 you gotta let em know who's boss

i feel you but i prefer hand to hand combat....now if weapons are fair game like dude pulls something out then bat his ass down...but whatever happened to the good ole days where dudes could fight and still live to tell about it...like the father says in Friday...lot of truth to that

like really. i never do this. but ima give u a minute of my time. if you got a problem with what i did then u support seer and his toy movement. you also support the fact that niggas in his camp is ragging the dead. My nigga P was alive when that shit happen n if i knew he was gonna go out like that in the future, yogi bear would of caught it way worst. no regrets.

str8 up an down, thas violations. Bezt was a good man. typea cat who would let niggas in front of him at the DMV line ju herd. a real thoro bread type nigga quick to stall on a white boy or 2 while hes chillin wit a white boy or 2 u feel me. ayo skumlife i got heelies for sale scrap PM me [/color][/i][/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

talking bout pipes is for pussies fam when i know u roll with a bunch of dudes that hop niggas with bats. You calling that pussy u calling ur camp pussy u feel me slime? and yeah RIP WOE.

that dont mean i support that type of behavior....i always have and always will be a fan of throwin 5.....but if someone has ragged woe in the last 16 months then i just might have to use the louisville...so different situations call for different tactics....god bless the dead

you know wes woulda slapped the shit outta that nigga glue tho

You wish my nigga that's word to everything I bumped into that Biggs down there nigga tried to say he threw a cinder block thru glue window.... Glue lived on the 7th floor of that building... Yah keep believing the wwf graffiti writing niggas. I stepped to him for glue and he walke awY and said he threw the cinder block. Him and his man goe was gonna get vamped out in Flatbush. Dope head ass nigga.