N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what are you his fucking boy getting him hype tell him the truth. That shit makes me wanna trow up its not nice at all all you fucking toys riding that dick need to kill yourselves. oo7 mobb deep allday mother fuckin bitch nigggggggassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dont know that nigga 1, 2 its called being honest. if you a hater thats cool do you. 3rd... 007? there is already 007 connect crew... and i never in my life heard of you. i have seen the kid paint so fall back, you got 6 month before we never hear from you again.

great you know my name! this shits horibble a fuckin handball court come on that 20 years ago!

YOU DEAD ASS HATING ON THE SPOT? LMFAODISHF Honestly I'm not one to talk ahit about people's styles or how wack they are BUT if anyone does want to talk shit and you trying to compare yourself post a flick of something better you've done that tops it. My son was right with the battle b, everyone should cut back on the chit chat and post flicks or keep scrollin down.

1t7hu8.jpg

1zyk7i8.jpg

fucgfr.jpg

35jvxis.jpg

34zadu9.jpg

Just bumpin random old flicks...

no just dont waste my time with shit like that that shit is hella whack and you keep posting it

like bnyce does not bomb outside of a few exits in L I so whats the point of givin him recognizion!

I post up flicks that i like. how does that hurt you? you call everybody else toy whenever someone challenges you to a battle on here you get quiet though. You are obviously insecure with yourself because thats all you seem to do on here, talk shit and act like an e thug.

I post up flicks that i like. how does that hurt you? you call everybody else toy whenever someone challenges you to a battle on here you get quiet though.

battle who am i battling you sound like you wanna bomb with the kid!

battling do u really need the attention that bad!

oh right im talking shit you what...that bnyce shits is fuego you got it!:lol: