N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

thats what graffiti is bro how do you think wack niggas improve? you think the niggas who put on sento tkid keylo kase2 stak told them they were nice when they were wack? fuck no they told them they were toys so they are able to recognize the fact that they are wack, realize they need to put more work into their shit. and impprove

im a fucking toy and ive been writing for 9 years which is absolutely nothing in the scheme of things you kids act like its the wildest disrespect and horrible thing to be called toy nah everybody is a toy to somebody

on that note, if i see some toy shit on here, i will call it toy. call it gay, and ima accuse u of hating. lol.

thats true. but im just tired of coming on here and seeing people bitch and moan and whine about "toys" as if they never existed. its fuckin wack

Its a shame the ny graff scene is made up of a bunch of egotistical and insecure grown men who would rather put someone down and talk shit than work torwards something productive. This is in general im not just talking about this toy argument

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats true. but im just tired of coming on here and seeing people bitch and moan and whine about "toys" as if they never existed. its fuckin wack

Its a shame the ny graff scene is made up of a bunch of egotistical and insecure grown men who would rather put someone down and talk shit than work torwards something productive. This is in general im not just talking about this toy argument

i smell u

Eb-Eko-01.jpg

uend04.jpg

Case2-01.jpg

Teck3.jpg

Teck4.jpg

Tezwhiteblackfillin2ndAvelayup91.jpg

Tezfloater2ndAve91.jpg

2882483163_b9d2dc881d_b.jpg

l_c531a9c4f23ae4f25d7a7f7e7cdf9567.jpg

Dead-Vor-01.jpg

52wedsx.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-34-1.jpg

wpeCE.jpg

Trap_Bils_Sen4_Graffiti.jpg

bump this... only thing is that hand style needs to be worked on. besides that kinda creative. and that "bak" is not backfat

what are you his fucking boy getting him hype tell him the truth. That shit makes me wanna trow up its not nice at all all you fucking toys riding that dick need to kill yourselves. oo7 mobb deep allday mother fuckin bitch nigggggggassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i think i cracked the see/z/r/m mystery, the last letter of his throw is a Z, R, and M all rolled into one. its the most ingenious idea ever thought up of by a severely retarded writer..in history!

hahah word

some real dope flicks a couple pages back