N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
does it make you feel important when you make comments like that? like jick would come on here, read that, and consider the opinion of a faceless nobody who is no realer than a unicorn?

and who might you be? jicks attorney i watch the pics you throw up and come off as such cecs/smart crew kuma katsu artfaggish graff style of things water boy cock smuggler

and who might you be? jicks attorney i watch the pics you throw up and come off as such cecs/smart crew kuma katsu artfaggish graff style of things water boy cock smuggler

all i got from this statement is that i post dope graff and...im jick's attorney? never posted katsu either...anyway, you come off as one of those dickheads that criticize becuase they cant do...and im not just speaking for jick, im speaking for all writers who actually do their thing. if your going to attempt to make a critique at least throw some pics up to back up ur claim

Yeah man tbp is taking over queens they have every rooftop on every line and every part of queens these guys are real ill. They never do dusty fills and you can always read what their shit says. Yeah and that beef they had with ja was crazy but they washed him up tbp is too good.

last i heard niggas was on the hunt for them.. not even graff related

all i got from this statement is that i post dope graff and...im jick's attorney? never posted katsu either...anyway, you come off as one of those dickheads that criticize becuase they cant do...and im not just speaking for jick, im speaking for all writers who actually do their thing. if your going to attempt to make a critique at least throw some pics up to back up ur claim

idiot i said jick is pretty good at piecing i like his pieces the whole imok style when it comes to throws and straights he sucks whats so hard to understand about that stop being such a ball handler kid you dont post dope stuff and for the love of christ let cecs cock take a breather dude

idiot i said jick is pretty good at piecing i like his pieces the whole imok style when it comes to throws and straights he sucks whats so hard to understand about that stop being such a ball handler kid you dont post dope stuff and for the love of christ let cecs cock take a breather dude

your saying his straights suck like what you say is fact, yup i think i got what your saying. look at your original statement, ur telling jick what to paint and what not to paint like ur opinion is worth a shit. and im a ball handler cus im trying to understand why you think you can tell jick what to paint? and idk why u keep bringing up cecs...i post different writers' graff, maybe u have an issue with his graff? that whole line up of writers that u gave sounds like dope graff to me