N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SEE WHAT IM TALKING BOUT? NIGGAS COME TO PEOPLE AID AND THEY GET SHUT DOWN JUST LIKE THAT! LMAO I PROBABLY WITNESSED EVERYBODIES DOWNFALL ON THIS SITE. LIKE BUZ COME ON HOW U GONNAA COME TO UR BOYS AID AND GET SHUTDOWN? YOU TIGHT MY NIGGA U STOOD IN THE SEAT AFRAID FOR YOU LIFE CLAIMING YOU "ILLY" LIKE IF THAT WASHED UP TEAM STILL POPPING. NIGGA GOT SMACKED IN FRONT OF HIS BITCH AND STOOD SEATED. I STILL GOT THE FOOTAGE TOO. NIGGA BUZ LOOK LIKE THAT LIL ASIAN BOY FROM INDIANA JONES.

but you still behind a name tho right.....my mans everyone goes through it....bangin out...but word up this new pussy shit is wack...weapons and crews fighting one 2 people...mad pussy...fight like men and square up... stop actling like a little girl pussy.

K MY NIGGA I OFFICIALLY SUCCEEDED ON MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE THE ONLY TOY AND YOUR LIL BOY BUZ TOO. VASE YOU AINT BUILT. YOU DONT EVEN GOT UPS. THE ONLY WAY I PEEPED UR SHIT WAS IN THAT PROGRAM. BESIDES THAT YOU ALREADY WASHED AND HAVENT EVEN STARTED. I AINT NO WHITE BOY FROM FOREST HILL OR SOME TOY FROM CITYLINE EAST NEW YORK. LIKE I SAID BE4 YOU SEE ME.

NOBODY HIDING BEHIND NAMES.

Lol ain't noone get smacked ya birds tryda give me a love tap n failed wht happen tho u mad I was the only lil nigga that step to a a buncha pussy niggaz in the back of the buslike wudup u ain't bout it doggy wht chu write again?

NO NIGGA. YOU GOT SMACKED INFRON OF ALL YOUR HOME GIRLS. AND YOU WAS WITH A COUPLE OF NIGGAS THAT DIDNT DO SHIT. SOFT BOY. I HAD YOU ON CAMERA THAT NIGHT THE FUNNY THING IS IF YOU WOULD OF MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND WOULDNT BEE JUMPING IN GROWN MAN CONVO'S LIKE " OH I WRITE TO IM BUZ " YOU WOULDNT GOT SMACKED UP AND EMBARRASSED LIKE THAT. :lol: ANOTHER SON ..