N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

With a name like izo u woud aspect some gully brolic type fat black nigga with braids and timbos. damn son live up to ur tag name atleast ma nikka[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

YOUR MOTHER SHOPS A SAKS FIFTH AVE STOP SUCKING ME BIG MAN. YOU MUST LOVE BIG BLACK BROLIC GUYS HOMO

SINCE WHEN IS , "YA MOMMA SHOPS @ SAKS" A DISS ??? ?? ?? ?

#IMJUSSAYINTHOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My nigga. Str8 up and down ..prove dat u a real man jus hit me up on aim xxthakingofqueenzxx or hit me on tha blogg spot or tumblr. U wearing ur feminism on ur forehead bro. U niggas is str8 feminists up in this bitch actin like u Yers/Yerz from the freedom tunnel orsome shit. Str8 up an down th9is is the graff lyfe and if u got a different apinion than me then yu could get at a nigga on twitter, sconex, or aim like niggas posted a thousands of times. U soft like a baby ass type of shit i like to put my dick in...U typin in all big ass letters to hide your feminism bro i see right thru u. u aint scarin nobody wit that size 7 font my nigga. no heart whatsoever i could smell the pampers from her. u a hotdog stand tryina charge 3 dollars per hot dog typea nigga. u hungry u aint a real bomber bro if u dont like my list than post some of ur own shit stop it 9-4 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/color][/font][/b][/i]

nigga, i dont give a fuck who you are, what your aim is, and none the less what you fucking write. thats number one. number two: THIS NIGGA JUST SAID SCONEX... people still use that shit G? im not going back and forth with you tryna decipher your nonsense in your gay ass pink writing, while you sit here and try and call me a woman. my nigga youre deaded, BACK's a toy and the whole world knows it. do your research and learn a thing or two about graff BEFORE you start talking about KINGS.