N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

to snitch on someone is to report them doing a crime, to aid the police in investigation or prosecution of someone. Airing out paperwork that PROVES someone is a snitch and is cooperating with the police; is not snitching .. that's just a redundant excuse

Dropping faces, names, or anything, is dry snitching. Its still frowned upon, and it still makes you a bitch for doing. If someone on here posts some guys face and name against the dudes will, its wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to snitch on someone is to report them doing a crime, to aid the police in investigation or prosecution of someone. Airing out paperwork that PROVES someone is a snitch and is cooperating with the police; is not snitching .. that's just a redundant excuse

Yo... its a lose lose scenario.... Ive showed the paperwork to quite a few people. Hands on, check it out this is what it is ...

BUT i feel posting in on the net, is a form of snitching ... WHY? few reasons.

1. maybe vs never got him, or whatever the case may be ... governements shouldnt be aired out.

2. well .. there is no second reason, LOL

But dude, truth be told ... i put my word on every single individual that i lost in my life ... from My mom dukes... to my cuzin TEM. May they never watch over me again if im lying.

And if you know the nikka, ask the nikka.... cuz his excuse for ratting is "My parents made me"

WTFK...... my parents didnt even make me rat when i was 11.... let alone a fkn grown ass man.