N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IS IT JUS ME..

OR IS THIS BY FAR .. ONE OF THE STUPIDEST PICS TO OF EVER BEEN POSTED ON 12OZ..

AND YET...... NIKKAS IS SCARED TO SAY WHAT THEY WRITE.... WHO THEY ARE .. AND HIDE BEHIND

12OZ NAMES.... LOL

NIKKAS IS FOOLS

youre supposed to be intimidated of the fact he has his fathers revolver out there.

you always say this, post it up.

I dont rat my friend.. i dont give out governments.. etc etc..

but trust me ..... 5 hrs after the incident, nikka was at the precint... approximately 6:45 a.m.

saying "yea thats him... right there"

a week later they was in my crib locking me up..

Funny thing is , he was calling (and his mom dukes was also calling) my homie......

tellin em yo ill shoot the nikka the 5.......

turns out.... he ratted in about 5 hrs....

thats the only 5 he was trying to do ...

- And he never got no pay for the windows.... judge wong tried to make me pay, i said give me the 15 days... i got 8 in already prior to my bail being posted.

=0)

ended up doing 24 hrs.... not even getting housed, cuz it was a thursday my final court date..... no release on weekends..... so ya get out friday morning 4 am..

PLUS i went to afternoon court... 2pm... lolllllllllllll

FK RATS......

AND KARMA IS GREAT... NIKKA DID TIME RIGHT AFTER THAT ALSO... LOLLLLLLLL

Youre telling the dude to snitch on the snitch. cmon son. Its pretty known that the "confirmed rat" is a snitch, its been out there for a while.

you can't snitch on a snitch. if someone is a rat you post the paperwork as proof so that NO ONE ELSE gets snitched on by them .. that's the point of calling someone a rat, to put them on blast right? :rolleyes:

you can't snitch on a snitch. if someone is a rat you post the paperwork as proof so that NO ONE ELSE gets snitched on by them .. that's the point of calling someone a rat, to put them on blast right? :rolleyes:

What do you mean you cant snitch on a snitch? That makes you just as bad as they are. You let heads know what the dude does when he gets bagged, so they avoid contact. If they dont believe you, thats their problem.

What do you mean you cant snitch on a snitch? That makes you just as bad as they are. You let heads know what the dude does when he gets bagged, so they avoid contact. If they dont believe you, thats their problem.

to snitch on someone is to report them doing a crime, to aid the police in investigation or prosecution of someone. Airing out paperwork that PROVES someone is a snitch and is cooperating with the police; is not snitching .. that's just a redundant excuse