N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to keep it real posta dogs you be posting shit you did 10 years ago those days are done are you depressed dogs it seems to be the case you tight that remo and ate painting . Dogs if u wanna be real go out and do the same ...you argue with everyone on here ..you are washed up just admit it slime. And dont front like you aint call up remo and tell em to throw you up and you got wet bumpin the pic mad times..

true story and you dont be in queens

holy fuckery .. my guy you are a toy thats all you are all you ever will be and you took my mans tag .. is that true story .. ypu of all niggas i cant believe you even jumpin out the side of your neck this is why i make the comments i make on here .. niggas like YOU !! u should be depressed about what a toy you are my guy yet you still get on here and try to argue your opinion on anything with niggas. this whole forum gets at you on the daily but i fall back and never say nothing .. why .. cuz you use to pm me off the hook suckin wild cock i still have the pms in my inbox now you hopin on bandwagons like toys would .. you from queens do real queens niggas acknowledge you i garuntee if i bring your name up to a real queens dude they will laugh at me ... i spoke to tease threw pm and its a mutual understanding but niggas like you get wedgies right here live on bway .. go kill ya self allready .. i much rather see devi up any day then see your shit .. and thats word to christ and allah

and me call remo to put me up stop it 5 we been doin this since the sandbox days clown i was hookin him up when he was gone thats the homie sendin my son packs etc .. but thats beside the point my name lives on its own.. does yours? .. remo respect the wave so he throws his homies up that cant be out there doin the damn thing .. go head reach out and ask him .. now why dont i ever see any one from queens hook you up tho? because your a toy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: