N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word. But dude just doin faces. That shit ain't a mural. 3 faces over a throw in my book is a diss. Niggas do faces as their throws now a days. Same shit. If he covers the whole gate and makes it more of a mural then alright. Thing is too that dude isn't doin graff so anything goes over him. Graff rules ain't applyin to him.

FUK THE DRESS CODE NI99A YOU CAN WEAR ANYTHING ASLONG AS YOUR WRECK UP AND STLYE WAVEY COCK SUCKER SO STFU DEETECK GET THE FUCK OFF 12oz U GIVING NYPD AND VS MAD HEAD U FUCKING TOY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

DONT REPLY EITHER U COCK SQUAD AND U TAKE THEM NYPD EMBLEM FROM A PICK MAKE YOUR OWN IMA DEETECT YOUR GIRL ASS =]

FUK THE DRESS CODE NI99A YOU CAN WEAR ANYTHING ASLONG AS YOUR WRECK UP AND STLYE WAVEY COCK SUCKER SO STFU DEETECK GET THE FUCK OFF 12oz U GIVING NYPD AND VS MAD HEAD U FUCKING TOY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

"ASLONG AS YOUR WRECK UP AND STLYE WAVEY"...Coming from the person that posts nothing but BBB FFF photos. Go buy a pair of uggs and see how many people will take you serious. Your daddy merk will spank you if you ever wore uggs

"ASLONG AS YOUR WRECK UP AND STLYE WAVEY"...Coming from the person that posts nothing but BBB FFF photos. Go buy a pair of uggs and see how many people will take you serious. Your daddy merk will spank you if you ever wore uggs

NI99A SAID FFF BBB YOU BUGGIN DEFF NONE THEM CREW NI99A SAID MERK MY DADDY U MISTAKEN ME LML KID DO YOUR HOME WORK FIRST FUCKING FAGGET NI99A SAID HE A COP YOU CORNY U SHOULD GET RAPED FUCK BOY:D :D

Dude is buffing graff with his "murals". If youre going over someone who put in their time on the streets, and youre doing it for commercial bullshit reasons, as you wear uggs, youre a herb. Dude gets no respect.

STOMP YOU THE FUCK OUT WIT UGGS NI99A ITS COLD NI99AS TOES BE WARM IN THEM SHITS LOL WE GETTING MONEY OUT HERE BOMBING IN 220 PAIR BOOTS HAHA:D :D :D