N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
First of all,the blind cannot teach the blind to see (Understand) right and exact.If you make a person aware of a certain condition,I would say that your intentionz are good.I also would say the Godz and Earthz are not here to just manifest good intentionz.We are here to bring the living dead to stand at attention.What good is knowledge without wisdom?How effective can knowledge and wisdom be without Understanding?If you provide knowledge to the people,places,and thingz that do not manifest the Understanding.The end result will that the 85% will teach them and continue to accept the teaching of the 10% on face value.Brotherz sisterz better realize that the devil is nothing to play with.Therefore I am telling you that the duty of a civilize person is more than quoting the eighteeth(18th)degree in the 1-40:Dumar wa'de Allah National Representative:Understanding the stepz to civilizing the 85%,4/98.[/font][/color][/size][/b]

truth god...

-justice born allah

tell me does sevor love sever or what... also is that the only truck he hits im just sayyyyyin though .. stickers on a truck you got a piece on ? trying to be down with all the steps? did he put a bubble on the back too? im just sayyyyin thou really.... im just sayyyyin though...

I hear you slime... Post some of the trucks you have done.....ohh dam my midget... You don't paint... Yo chill out gollum you ain't got enough 1's to buy into that Game... Go sit down slime yah number ain't called yet my Arab look a like....