N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AND BUMP ME AND SELF PROMOTION CAUSE THATS HOW JAY-Z GOT ON JU HEARD

YOUR NOT J Z, AND THIS ISN'T RAP.

WTF IS HAPPENIN TO GRAFFITI?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

img0170mi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usstop bitching and pull the 600 platnum montana pounder out ya ass BUMP THIS HATING ASS NIKKA HE NEEDS A HUG FROM COPE2

WELL I AM SURE YOU ARE A "NOBODY" but i dont care if you dont wanna see my garbage because its YKAE day on 12oz bitch like it or love it nikka BITCH have a xanax so you can fall asleep and use that as your exuse for why you didnt bomb in the blizzard we are about to have Hater

stop bitching and pull the 600 platnum montana pounder out ya ass BUMP THIS HATING ASS NIKKA HE NEEDS A HUG FROM COPE2 [/size]

Nigga, hit the lab and come back in 5 years. Take ya time, nobody is interested in seein ya garbage.

:D

LET ME SET SOME SHIT STRAIT BEE I DONT WANNA HEAR THIS WHAT HAPPEN TO NY SHIT MENG YA NIKKAS WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CITY 90% OF YOU OLD FUCK HEAD FART NIKKAS THAT I LOOK UP 2 STARTED GETTING SHOOK AND PUT THE PAINT DOWN SO A BUNCH OF NEW NIKKAS PICKED IT UP AND STARTED GOING IN IT TAKES YEARS AND YEARS FOR STYLE TO DEVELOPE SO ALOT OF NIKKAS SHIT IS WACK AT FIRST BUT AS THE YEARS GO ON TOYS PROGRESS AND SHIT GETS POPPING AGAIN I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT NY IS SLIPPING SHIT CAUSE WETHER THE GRAFF IS GOOD OR WAC ITS STILL HERE AND IT AINT GOING NO WHERE SO APPRECIATE THAT FACT WHILE IT STILL IS A FACT AND PICK UP A CAN AND REVIVE THE SHIT IF YOU THINK ITS DEAD IF NOT THEN TIE A ROPE TO THE CIELLING AND I WILL KICK AWAY THE CHAIR!!!childhanging.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us