N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
niggas steal. its true. alota niggas steal shit thats worth more than a 4 dolla can. trust that niggas be stealin at the depot way before we got gully runnin out with shoppin carts for our youtube accounts

I know that, was just curious about how many niggas is up on that scheme. Niggas that I know either get paint given to them or rock shoppin carts but they have their team already so niggas isn't invited na mean? And I ain't really tryin to pay for my supplies. And I also wasn't tryin to shout it out on here just in case niggas ain't up. But yeah niggas steal everything everywhere. :cool:

^thats true, but i hate to burst your bubble, they all up on it. any crook with half a brain figured it out the day they put those SC machines in. shit i dint need some one to put me onto it...if it aint tied down.... arent u from ny?

anyways, be smooth, change the subject, maybe they wont notice and blow up your spot that magically isnt preblown

YO

this shits mad funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLXyC1cuN3M

pallottolaspuntata.jpg

^thats true, but i hate to burst your bubble, they all up on it. any crook with half a brain figured it out the day they put those SC machines in. shit i dint need some one to put me onto it...if it aint tied down.... arent u from ny?

anyways, be smooth, change the subject, maybe they wont notice and blow up your spot that magically isnt preblown

YO

this shits mad funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLXyC1cuN3M

pallottolaspuntata.jpg

Yeah my boy put me on to the scheme. I never actually thought about it. Yeah born and raised in the Bronx, livin in Brooklyn now. lol. I don't really go into Home Depot that much to have thought about it maybe. No doubt. Keep it smooth.

Subject changed. :cool:

bubba gump shrimp is so new york

one time i pushed through several angry members of their waitstaff to take a piss and when i came out it was as if i had done something terrible. rememebr when people pissed in the streets?? me neither, bet that shit was cool tho.

lmao