N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOl yea ok there buddy.

and who are u ... and dont give me the bullshit excuse,

rep ya name ... and then we see whos wack .

I mean for real bro.... Who in bs is good? Any bs piecers? Beer has the beat hand and style is the cleanest..... Him then si... But si throw up style looked like. 5i if you ask me.... But little Tommy is pussy anyways... He became a tough guy when mq Came to town.... Drinking too much courage juice..... Lol ykk had that fool dancing on hot coal

doin what up right now? none of yall aint doin shit even when you bomb your makin a bad name for graffiti in the process me n the rest of everyone waiting for yall to quit bombing which will happen for a fact.

Bro I'm waiting for you to fall off one of them ladder..... Your the laaaaaaast one to talk about toy.... Seriously man you do paint man I give you that... But 100 toys fills don't count. Your lines be way off. Go to pearl paint get a black book and practice....

I mean for real bro.... Who in bs is good? Any bs piecers? Beer has the beat hand and style is the cleanest..... Him then si... But si throw up style looked like. 5i if you ask me.... But little Tommy is pussy anyways... He became a tough guy when mq Came to town.... Drinking too much courage juice..... Lol ykk had that fool dancing on hot coal

funny thing is you wouldnt near mention any of this outside your gangsta internet enviroment we all know that so play your role and keep being pussy and anoymous

LOL... and KEZ was my SON up north in greene.... literally under the fkn wing.

YKK is a bunch of un-rehabilitated druggies.

But jus as i direct to others... WHO are you ? WHAT do you write ?

and then we can see how tough you really are.

You can sit there laugh all you want, think ya jokes is funny etc etc, TRUTH THOU, is.....

ya a clown, not even a funny clown, not even haha funny.

So when you really wanna talk shit, let it be known who is saying it..... dont be a straight coward.

funny thing is you wouldnt near mention any of this outside your gangsta internet enviroment we all know that so play your role and keep being pussy and anoymous

Bro whose this veo? Kea? Regardlesss yah dude are a bunch of Irish wiggers that's swear yah thugs go do a line and jump off a building no one care who you are.... And don't stunt who I be I'll burn you left handed and back hand you with the same. We talking graffiti not fist....

Bro whose this veo? Kea? Regardlesss yah dude are a bunch of Irish wiggers that's swear yah thugs go do a line and jump off a building no one care who you are.... And don't stunt who I be I'll burn you left handed and back hand you with the same. We talking graffiti not fist....

so in this case state what you write if you dont wana handle is my way we cud paint it out! if ya never gunna say what you write your a usless waste of sperm ya mom should of swalled you!

LOL... and KEZ was my SON up north in greene.... literally under the fkn wing.

YKK is a bunch of un-rehabilitated druggies.

But jus as i direct to others... WHO are you ? WHAT do you write ?

and then we can see how tough you really are.

You can sit there laugh all you want, think ya jokes is funny etc etc, TRUTH THOU, is.....

ya a clown, not even a funny clown, not even haha funny.

So when you really wanna talk shit, let it be known who is saying it..... dont be a straight coward.

Yaaaaawn you proud to be in north south? Kez5 under the wing? That sound kinda gay.... And who cares about kez5... He the dope fiend ykk is more then just K5, plus they washed up anyways. Point being they had homeboy jumping rope double Dutch.... And don't worry who I bees bro, you ain't on my level go get a aids test from getting molested by the sisters my shawshank redemption.... We both know bs is bum squad.. Yah still haven't named one piecer in like 20 years plus of the crew existing, beer is the best in the crew... And I don't even know the fool. Don't be booty hurt that you thought u was the best in the team when you really the mascot lol......

so in this case state what you write if you dont wana handle is my way we cud paint it out! if ya never gunna say what you write your a usless waste of sperm ya mom should of swalled you!

"cud" "usless" "ya" "Gunna" "swalled"

I'm sorry man I don't speak Dope fiend... Ask K5

I wouldnt waste my time.... Clearly you can barely keep it in the lines with a throw up, so go battle sco or space.... You on that level. You part of a crew with some good history but you on the team that the glory days have passed.... You hype off Patrick Ewing days when you just joined the Knicks.... You ain't earn No stripes and your battle scars wash of like bazooka Joe tattoos.... Go play some where I'm busy..

whor-a you cant get too worked up over niggas internet opinions.

like nick said dudes is talking graff not fists.

that being said.

Teck was ill,tease tabz stomping out roofs on the 7, tags and huge fillins all over north queens, derek!, kelt, emoe always had fresh hands,

the ykk/chk beef. constant ragging back to back to back. Wathcing niggas battle for the 74th rooftop, teck, kez, teck, kez, teck. ragging eachother all over roosevelt ave. all the rumours and stories. that was dope.

2000-03 to me was bs at its best. 7 line graff at its best. To me. Im young so my opinion is pretty slanted as well.

So if we talking up then dudes like see is amazing, if we talking ups then dudes like map are phenomenal!

We talking who has skills, if we gonna say that.... Alot the dudes you mentioned Factory aren't in the equation...

But when guys get called out how toy they are they wanna be tough guys.... I'll kill you I'll rip your head off il hdkdsjsjsuwjdnx you! I'm sure you will, just ask mom throw the key out the window. Yah dudes are losers at life... Talentless, shit talkers, wanna be thugs that hate the truth.... 90% of yah are toys, painted a bunch but in the grand scheme of thing are TOY....

Use your fist to practice getting betting not punching the keyboard in anger....