N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
08282010182232IMG00192201008161010.jpg

back in this bitch but a lot more rich on ma papa bear shit need hot porridge got a lot more shit than u coul ever fathom a big head nigga couldnt even imagine... yo shoutout 2 lil wayne 4 the lyric g.o.d. bless best rapper alive

Really??????Really????toy ass nigga

[/color][/size][/size]

Really??????Really????toy ass nigga

u see? U see ??? this is 4 the 12oz community as a whole i drop these gems come thru puttin up ill pics and ya nigags jus wanna hate on the g.o.d. part 4 like it was nuthin.. ya niggas ragged cir and food like it was nuthin not even thinkin b ... niggas postin str8 garbanzo beans and wave ripples and u gonna come after the kidd... i dont understand it niggas is wavey over here on freshpond whats good? what u write anyway

u see? U see ??? this is 4 the 12oz community as a whole i drop these gems come thru puttin up ill pics and ya nigags jus wanna hate on the g.o.d. part 4 like it was nuthin.. ya niggas ragged cir and food like it was nuthin not even thinkin b ... niggas postin str8 garbanzo beans and wave ripples and u gonna come after the kidd... i dont understand it niggas is wavey over here on freshpond whats good? what u write anyway [/color][/size][/i][/b]

Im an admitted observer at this moment so it really isnt important to you what I write. You should stop posting on this forum cause you really not funny and your graff sucks balls homie... just stop...just cause niggas aint posting shouldnt be an invation for u to continue...put ur computer down and go play in traffic toy...

Im an admitted observer at this moment so it really isnt important to you what I write. You should stop posting on this forum cause you really not funny and your graff sucks balls homie... just stop...just cause niggas aint posting shouldnt be an invation for u to continue...put ur computer down and go play in traffic toy...

o word? neva herd of u. idk what u just said but i dont be on that readin shit n e ways so fall back slime.

08282010182232IMG00192201008161010.jpg

back in this bitch but a lot more rich on ma papa bear shit need hot porridge got a lot more shit than u coul ever fathom a big head nigga couldnt even imagine... yo shoutout 2 lil wayne 4 the lyric g.o.d. bless best rapper alive

its surprising to see that ve rockin still god bless the dead