N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well thats just the difference between someone thats just full of shit and someone that just does them namsayyyyin,... me i dont really look at the walls unless its someone i know...

whats posted on this isnt really representing the streets well... a lot of dudes got good flicks that never will make it to the ounce ,,, like myself ...iiiight 10

well thats just the difference between someone thats just full of shit and someone that just does them namsayyyyin,... me i dont really look at the walls unless its someone i know...

whats posted on this isnt really representing the streets well... a lot of dudes got good flicks that never will make it to the ounce ,,, like myself ...iiiight 10

i hear ya .. if the bickering wasnt going on back n forth..... itll be all good

i mean instead of two pages of shit talking to each other.... fkn go out...

blast fillins over who ever is beefing with u ... and post that ..

i speak that to the nikkas i dont know on here.. and my own affiliates.

nikkas look retarted beefing back n forth .

this is what the ounce breeds .. never nothing good comes out of this site..

you got the rookies that have 50 names.. niggas biting other dudes lingo.. its a circus in here ..

you might have about 8 originals that pop up time to time.. but the rest eh its just typing games... like right now ill be gone for a month .. come back same shit...it is what it is

like i always say if you dont like me then you got low self esteem.... they gonna hate b ...

iiight 10 love ya momma

this is what the ounce breeds .. never nothing good comes out of this site..

you got the rookies that have 50 names.. niggas biting other dudes lingo.. its a circus in here ..

you might have about 8 originals that pop up time to time.. but the rest eh its just typing games... like right now ill be gone for a month .. come back same shit...it is what it is

like i always say if you dont like me then you got low self esteem.... they gonna hate b ...

iiight 10 love ya momma

lol he said its a circus in here. and then ight 10 love ya momma. thats rich, quality comedy.

yea and fray used to front like he was the fray killem .. o man what a store teller he is...

rip fray killem... hint nva was koo but a softy... ever might be in iraq ...

oh werd i remember around 94or 95 when they cleaned up all the old skool stuff in queens. from jamaica ave to brooklyn. robo and doe had some fresh joint as well as web bruz slash ve giz sn busta and a couple other cats. damn how time goes i used to be in the back of franklyn k lane high skool hitting the back wall