N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THIS IS WHY I RESPOND ..U HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ..EVERYONES ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION ..NIGGAS THINK ITS WACK I CAN CARE LESS ..BUT THE NIGGAS CALLIN MY SHIT WACK I WANNA SEE SOME OF YOUR 2001 THROWUPS ..IN 01 NIGGAS WAS LOVIN THAT R ..YEA SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE WRITERS THAT U NIGGAS POST PIX OF ALL DAY.. GOT EM.. LIKE U SAID HOWARD OUT OF 5 LETTERS NIGGAS WANNA CRY ABOUT 1 TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE ITS MORE THEN A THE SIMPLE THROWUP..ITS MORE LIKE NIGGAS GOT THEY FEELINGS HURT B4 AND ARE LOOKIN FOR ANY REASN TO VENT NOW AND WANT TO COME SIDEWAYS AT THE SLIME ..CARL THOMAS ASS NIGGAS ..SO EMOTIONAL

lol who in they right mind was feeling that R post? name one official writer who was diggin that mess of a letter? and its even worse that the rest of the letters are decent. it shows less skill than any at all. i probably wouldnt have said anything if it didnt stick out so much

lolll this just shows how toy this whole thread is do your history nigga ^

p been around for a long ass time too hes not a new jack. as for the R .. nbody can say theyve never done a wack letter before. the fact that hes one of the few people on here that have ben writing for longer than 5 years THAT ACTUALLY STILL POSTS among all of the diaper niggas should be respected and appreciated. [/color][/b]

i gotta agree with you nominee4blutnsbeingrolled

3369342144_2aff6cf269.jpg

LOL THERE IT IS THE INFAMOUS R TYPE..THE ONLY OTHER TIME I DID THAT R ..AND IT WAS CHOSEN BY WHO EVER WAS MAKIN THOSE STICKERS IN 01 IF U WERE AROUND YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS..WHEN THERE WERE NO VINYL GRAFF STICKERS AROUND I GUESS THEY CHOSE IT BECAUSE IT WAS WACK ..LOOKIN AT IT IN RETROSPECT I WOULDNT DO IT NOW BUT IN 01 I DIDNT MIND TRYING THE SHIT

my nigga..youse a boogy border b u cant ride the wave isnt you a black nigga? u gotta b havin long hair and bein a white boy 2 surf wit us nigga. u dont rock over here. u b chillin in the cut in the sand just watchin da real niggaz touch down. u prolly 1 of them toy rfw niggas or some shit. getcha weight up mr. manhattan pm me what u write nigga u prolly zn or kea or one of those herbs. remember when my mans chased u down myrtle at 5am in the middle of the street and u niggas were screaming for the cops? you pussy. [/color][/b]

youra funnny assssss nigga

i can still roll betta l's then you homie

remember when i got too high