N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

sun.jpg

"its like 7 in the mornin nigga... im up for WHOEVER the opponent nigga"

LOL JIMMY DEAN ALL DAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

im jus watin for w.e his name is to write back...

hasnt hmu in a pm or nuttin... WADDUP NIGGA?!

cuz if yu aint a pig yu gonna hmu...

i paint nigga wassup? lemme kno what yu talkin bout....

its fun to me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO00O MAN FIRST OFF..THA ONLY REASON THESE OUTTA TOWNER MOTHERFKERS DOO SO MUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSE THESE FKIN HIPSTERSZ WEAR SOME REAL HOMO SHYT AND DONT ATTRACT HEAT..THEY GO RACKIN NONE STOP WEARN SOME TIGHT ASS JEANS...GELD HAIR SLICKED BACK LOOKIN LIKE FKIN MARTY..STR8 HOMO IN THA CUT ASS NI99ASZ...DRESSN LIKE HOMOS COMES NATURAL TO THEM...A HOOD NI99A SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD NEVER DEGRATE TO SUCH LOW STANDARDS..I GET DOWN WITH CHAMPION HOODY RACKEN NONE STOP IN THA CUTT...POINT BLANK N.Y. AINT WAT IT USE TO BE...[/color][/size]

if you need to wear a certain type of clothes to achieve what you want then why is that such a problem. I wear baggy or regular fitting clothes my whole life but i go bombing in dress pants and a nice shirt. some black nikes, deffinatly keeps attention away from me when i do what i do. Dont knock the hustle. weather it be the tight jean hustle or whatever. shit look gay blah blah who gives a fuck it aint me.

yo Im_Homeless i hope you get whats comes to people that think like YOU, YOU fuckin RACIST.. we all have TWO eyes and can see who's getting UP.. hopefully one day you have no TEETH and a speech defect.. so let me get this straight every white person is a hipster unless they dress wigger these days huh haha your a fucking joke! adek's runnin YOUR nyc all day.. face it cry baby's..

WoW... my sonseed its time for you to shut the fuck up

cuz ADEK IS NOT GANGSTA... ADEK will actualy get shook from any local who presses him, no matter if they half his size or not.

I'll say this because I'm high and feel opinionated. I hated on ADEK for as long as I could. The comments are still back on some page somewhere. I was sitting on Houston St. eating popcorn after seeing Exit through the gift shop and I was staring at that OBEY mural. The movie discusses OBEY quite a bit and i couldn't stand the sight of his work after seeing it. Not that he didn't put in work and create something out of nothing, but my natural gut just told me that it wasn't something I like.

So I'm staring at the obey mural when this guy comes up to me because I'm sitting on the island between the east and west bound lanes staring at the mess where the kieth haring mural was. He and I began to talk about graffiti, how long he had lived in Brooklyn, the graffiti on the trains and the movement onto the streets over the years. The whole time that ADEK outline was peeking out at the top of the OBEY mural and when he asked me who was killing it at the moment all i could remember from walking around the city all week was ADEK popping up in all the right places everywhere I went.

This was before he hit the street level of the mural up.

I hadn't noticed the ADEK outline on top until after I had said that and I pointed the outline out to him.

The next week or so he hit up the bottom on the street. Then he did it again when they buffed it, and again.

Is that not ill or am I just a fool for thinking that shit was pretty fucking crazy. The Domino factory? Smart crew and AONES all tried to outshine his ass and still didn't succeed.

I had been complaining about out of towner this and out of towner that for a while. I realized that I had been a fan all along and was talking out of my ass. I still complain, but yo.... the trophy this year defiantly goes out to ADEK for best invasion from another city. Recognize his gangsta and move on because you've got some painting to do.

22-1.jpg......lol............

I'll say this because I'm high and feel opinionated. I hated on ADEK for as long as I could. The comments are still back on some page somewhere. I was sitting on Houston St. eating popcorn after seeing Exit through the gift shop and I was staring at that OBEY mural. The movie discusses OBEY quite a bit and i couldn't stand the sight of his work after seeing it. Not that he didn't put in work and create something out of nothing, but my natural gut just told me that it wasn't something I like.

So I'm staring at the obey mural when this guy comes up to me because I'm sitting on the island between the east and west bound lanes staring at the mess where the kieth haring mural was. He and I began to talk about graffiti, how long he had lived in Brooklyn, the graffiti on the trains and the movement onto the streets over the years. The whole time that ADEK outline was peeking out at the top of the OBEY mural and when he asked me who was killing it at the moment all i could remember from walking around the city all week was ADEK popping up in all the right places everywhere I went.

This was before he hit the street level of the mural up.

I hadn't noticed the ADEK outline on top until after I had said that and I pointed the outline out to him.

The next week or so he hit up the bottom on the street. Then he did it again when they buffed it, and again.

Is that not ill or am I just a fool for thinking that shit was pretty fucking crazy. The Domino factory? Smart crew and AONES all tried to outshine his ass and still didn't succeed.

I had been complaining about out of towner this and out of towner that for a while. I realized that I had been a fan all along and was talking out of my ass. I still complain, but yo.... the trophy this year defiantly goes out to ADEK for best invasion from another city. Recognize his gangsta and move on because you've got some painting to do.

lol...Let u know 1 thing I had my time killin shit in the streets of NYC... Havin the M line on lock down and some spots on the J line..All the weed spot in Bushwick I had shit runin...The domino roof top plz dont go ther... I did not go do that spot to outshine anyone...I did it for the love of the game ... Im still out killin shit...u dont see it....Killin trains....