N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

I agree with that stAtement. ***But the kids deserved a spanking. If you Know you a little dude and you cannot possibly back yourself up don't diss no one. You gonna get caught out there. Like your mom used to say "your eyes are bigger then your mouth" niggas saw a spot eyes got big dissed it and couldn't eat the beef it brought. Simple.... He didn't go out picking on some teenager. The teenager brought it to him, no problem solved right? If you know you can't handle beef, then don't diss no one go paint a clean wall. But when you diss someone no matter how old the fill-in is don't think it won't catch up to you eventually. So I think Nox made his point and wasn't wrong to do whAt he did. The kid be on here all the time so he know noxer was still active but probably was like oh noxer wont miss this. He lives far from here.... Garentee he triple thinks about going over someone now? It's sad he had to be made an example. But now he and others like him learned a lesson......***

that little cocksucker had it commin, his boy shoulda got a piece too but i heard he dipped quick,

that little cocksucker had it commin, his boy shoulda got a piece too but i heard he dipped quick,

lmaoo ya niggas still on tht abter noxer beef shitt

thought tht shit got solved wen nox bagged him goin ovr his shit nd washed em up