N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ecstacy, oxy, vicodin, powder

Ari, haze, diesel, sour

Dust Juice, Lucy's, turbans, kufi's

Hand guns is petite the shotties is doofy

Tellin' in is not nice, lot of niggaz got life

Everything is good in my bank except cop dice

Harlems, Jordans, the hood can't afford them

So they bootleg them now everybody sport them

Dorms, cells, packages, mail

Warrants, bails, everything's real now

lol groupies.. sell crack i see you my dook jada is that nigga...arinze where is you commin from b didnt we discuss this now u want to run ya mouth again and asylum state ya name b4 u talk my way pussy i can tell u a nigga that been dick ridin me for a while and waited mad long to get that off ya chest as for hardforthestreet its not about pickin arguments i mean were all online who takes this shit serious i just speak the truth on certain subjects alot of niggas stay quiet about and people get mad you tell me some shit about me ima step to the plate and explain my self or just tell you its the truth i dont front for a bunch of dweebs in a forum .. obviously smash brought the ruckusover to 12 oz fuck u thaught i was gonna keep my mouth shut lets be serious ...arinze i under stand toy ass roah (who ever that is)and them is ya peeoples and i exposed his moves on here but why u jumpin out the window i let u be for a reason wasnt u pmin me to write ya name in difrent styles for you now u back over here bandwagoning this 12 oz shit is the best i refuse to bandwagon and be buddy with niggas so i guess im a hater or what ever it is you niggas would like to call it when u meet half these niggas in the street its all hugs and pounds but on here everyones a gully 1st infantry 4th division soldier ...yo jack bliggity i see you my thun :D :D :D

The misuse of the internet is the main weapon thats killing graffiti. From the bombing side both post and smash do there thing but neither stands out as far as killing it or having major ups. Now onto piecing, although i have never seen a post piece from what i have seen of his work im sure he could pull one off with no problem and it would look decent, now i have seen several smash pieces and they look decent as well. But why go back and forth on a computer? if its that serious go to war or set up a one on one, you both know if you said to eachothers face what you said on here it would end up in a fight. Bottom line i have no problem with eather of you but beef should be taken care of in the street not online.