N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
son why dont you just go out and diss all his spots

why are you waiting for the war to start get on some lone wolf shit and handle your scandal my guy

do you know what a yuppie is? seriously?

Retired yankees numbers: jackie robinson, babe ruth, micky mantle, joe damagio, RON GUIDRY, REGGIE JACKSON, CASEY STENGEL, ELSTON HOWARD, DON MATTINGLY, THURMAN MUNSON, ROGER MARIS, YOGI BERRA, BILLY MARTIN. base ball as we know it started in new york and all of these out of towners came here to play ball in the greatest city on earth and you did not here natives like whitey ford, lou gehrig or phil rizzuto complaining. bloomberg is from boston...

OUT OF TOWNER'S YOU FUCKING WITH THE WRONG CITY.

finally someone that knows what they talkin bout. these toys that come from different places shouldnt have the privlage of having their shit rock in this city. all these toy crews are fuckin this scene up wayy more. its bad enough 85% of nycs writers are wack, why have outa towners "bring the movement back". its a lil embarising having other cats that dont live here bring back shit that theyre not even part of nahmean. they needa stay in their city and do them nahimsayin. cause before u kno it EVERYBODY from other states are gana come thinkin its cool catch tags or drop wack fills all over the place. ny needs to step up together can fix this shit. nyc as a whole *meaning the toys* needa pick up pencils and paper and learn style. learn what flow is. cause if this new wave of writers dont get style and take the city back this city is gana go to all the outatowners. and do we really want that? all the vets are gana get to old to bomb and whos gana have this city after?

finally someone that knows what they talkin bout. these toys that come from different places shouldnt have the privlage of having their shit rock in this city. all these toy crews are fuckin this scene up wayy more. its bad enough 85% of nycs writers are wack, why have outa towners "bring the movement back". its a lil embarising having other cats that dont live here bring back shit that theyre not even part of nahmean. they needa stay in their city and do them nahimsayin. cause before u kno it EVERYBODY from other states are gana come thinkin its cool catch tags or drop wack fills all over the place. ny needs to step up together can fix this shit. nyc as a whole *meaning the toys* needa pick up pencils and paper and learn style. learn what flow is. cause if this new wave of writers dont get style and take the city back this city is gana go to all the outatowners. and do we really want that? all the vets are gana get to old to bomb and whos gana have this city after?

my man it is cool to go to ny and drop fills and tags, its been cool for a decade or so. theres a lota nice ny cats that make noise but theres always been dope outatowners that niggas cry about. you live in the best city in the world mother fuckers are bound to move there. get it? the question is can you keep up?

as far as "toy crews" commin from out of town and ruining shit, let me ask you something.... have you been to queens? damn these outatowners the only fuckin chance we got dude it aint the early 90s no more this shit is bigger than you can understand, most of the out of towners you are tlakin about emptioes thousands of cans in their respective areas before moving onto bigger, and better places. its a compliment they move to your city, now try and keep up.

on a lighter note i caught this a few years back a few states away

SDC12018.jpg

i see waht u mean. i just love this place and its history. and it bugs me seeing these cats putting in more work than anyone else nahmean

the main problem is that they dont understand history.... if you come from someplace out west you arent used to having thousands of historic names to worry about.... the same rules created in new york will be the ones to erase all the history (dusty old tags and whatnot) that we love to see. fills over tags is what these kids think... thats the rules right... but it gets more personal than that. we have all lost a fill to a piece when the other writer is a bitchmade nigga and we get mad.. we loose a tag to a new jack fillin, we go aww fuck... you know.. theres more to it than getting over. but mot much more.

im the 90s graffiti attracted smart people that could use their brains to overcome obstacles... we can thank all the old heads for figureing out layups, tips, racking, color schemes, throw ups, flares, style, breaking and entering, rooftops, hangdowns, rollers, wheatpaste, curb shots, billboards, rack and return, etch tags, fire extinquisghers, legal angles to take in courtrooms, they also figured out bookings and rikers for us.

for everyone one of those things theres a mother fucker who did it first. imagine that....

imgine hopping a fence no one else ever hopped, or realizing the engine block cleaner spray has a fat cap on it... i mean mother fuckers were smart back then... we stalked the streets at night like Francisco Vasquez or sir francis drake. we discovered shit. it was beautiful. we were beautifully intelligent youths.

now graffiti attracts the people that have a void to fill, or an ego with nothing to show for it... we used to come up with new ideas every night.

thats why kids now dont see dusty tags and think hell yeah that is worth saving. they figured he as using montana tips and a digital camera. nope. dude stole that tip just for that evening. used it all night till it was clogged, and never got pictures of the spots.

to me, graffiti nowadays is very unimportant unless there is something brilliant involved, like there used to be..

so as much as i hate to see an outatowner take out an OG, fuck it i hope adek coveres this bitch in dusty fills with missed outlines, we need bombers to act like defibrillators in this bitch because WE ARE DYING

im the 90s graffiti attracted smart people that could use their brains to overcome obstacles... we can thank all the old heads for figureing out layups, tips, racking, color schemes, throw ups, flares, style, breaking and entering, rooftops, hangdowns, rollers, wheatpaste, curb shots, billboards, rack and return, etch tags, fire extinquisghers, legal angles to take in courtrooms, they also figured out bookings and rikers for us.

for everyone one of those things theres a mother fucker who did it first. imagine that....

imgine hopping a fence no one else ever hopped, or realizing the engine block cleaner spray has a fat cap on it... i mean mother fuckers were smart back then... we stalked the streets at night like Francisco Vasquez or sir francis drake. we discovered shit. it was beautiful. we were beautifully intelligent youths.

now graffiti attracts the people that have a void to fill, or an ego with nothing to show for it... we used to come up with new ideas every night.

thats why kids now dont see dusty tags and think hell yeah that is worth saving. they figured he as using montana tips and a digital camera. nope. dude stole that tip just for that evening. used it all night till it was clogged, and never got pictures of the spots.

to me, graffiti nowadays is very unimportant unless there is something brilliant involved, like there used to be..

so as much as i hate to see an outatowner take out an OG, fuck it i hope adek coveres this bitch in dusty fills with missed outlines, we need bombers to act like defibrillators in this bitch because WE ARE DYING

its so sad how graffiti completely changed in so many different ways. people just stopped carrying about so many things. graffiti these days is just straight up vandalism. theres a big difference between vandalism and graffiti and its sad to say but soon enough nyc's history is going to be erased. seeing taht toy fa go over a quik tag ina tunnel since 1977 to toys going over old burners on roofs. this citys history is dying and theres not much anyone can do. once u go over something old, u cant fix it nahmean. shits fucked up. ny graff scene completly fell apart