N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I BET 100 Cash sum 1 had ya name b4 you and nikkas over here dont wake up in the morning and say o let me take this writers name and bomb it... no not at all!!! wtf do you write nikka are you even up i highly doubt it

Yo lord in not trying to get in your biz, but this dude Los ftr (amoung other crews) has been painting if I'm not mistaken 10 years in better outta Bklyn. The problem is alota dudes think if your pics aren't posted on 12oz you don't paint and your not up. I'm sure if u came thru Bklyn before thE major buff and parts pf long island and queens you'd have no problem seeing the homes name......

Yo lord in not trying to get in your biz, but this dude Los ftr (amoung other crews) has been painting if I'm not mistaken 10 years in better outta Bklyn. The problem is alota dudes think if your pics aren't posted on 12oz you don't paint and your not up. I'm sure if u came thru Bklyn before thE major buff and parts pf long island and queens you'd have no problem seeing the homes name......

na i dig i seen that other los up i was not talking bout him i know he got fame for years i was saying mr.manhattan prolly got no ups trust fams i know this game and my history is tight but my nikka los tss aint wake up and say o i seen sum nikka los ftr up so now ima write that fuck outta here who does that my nikkas is all 20plus nikkas aint lil kids running wreckless but you cant tell me that bklyn los has a hot throwy my opinion is its wack hate me or love me idc

noxers been piecing for more than a decade my yoot. And if u ask me i liked his earlier stuff alot better than his more recent pieces.

4414047286_bc6f7077ac.jpg

no doubt. to me personally, he has some nice pieces with mone and trap. but seeing that new piece that he caught is nice to look at nahmean. seeing people progress and get nastier is dope to look at nahmean. the piece i posted is nice but to me, he has better shit rocking out their nahmean. seein this compared to. idk its different thru my eyes nahmean

4672971560_7b72473022_b.jpg

na i dig i seen that other los up i was not talking bout him i know he got fame for years i was saying mr.manhattan prolly got no ups trust fams i know this game and my history is tight but my nikka los tss aint wake up and say o i seen sum nikka los ftr up so now ima write that fuck outta here who does that my nikkas is all 20plus nikkas aint lil kids running wreckless but you cant tell me that bklyn los has a hot throwy my opinion is its wack hate me or love me idc

u dont have sense of style b

Los ftr went all city before u where born ma g

ur set bites niggas b

nothin but new jacks

get ur shit straight

someones having a tantrum

sucks to realize that ura toy huh?

u get used to it after a while trust me

GET OFF THE TGK BAND WAGON NIKKAH STATE YOUR NAME I GOT MORE FILLS THAN YOU NO DOUBT IN MY MIND AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT STEALING NAMES THERE WAS A TRAP B4 TRAP IF THERE was A KOPE b4 A COPE2 so go back to xhamster.com and get the fuck off 12 oz this shit is for real writer not has been or never beens JOCK TGK LIFE

why are u so angry b?

people sometimes put numbers on the back of their name to indicate that theyre not taking the name nahimsayin? u needa takea chill pill and not be toy anymore theres already someone that writes Ques and he's a way better piecer then ur boy will ever b. U needa hopp off the grundle piece and learn ur shit b. ur not at the top of the world b. takes YEARS to be nice and YEARS to earn ur stripes. real talk b. u lil kids from the hieghts needa pick up paper and pencils and practice/learn ur history. im gettin tired of tellin u niggas that. u needa learn for urself cause if u dont then u not gana get anywhere in this game TRUST me.