N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What you nigga's need to keep in mind is that, you can't even judge this man, he's been bombing since lord knows when, he bombed before Sace, but why you nigga's mad for? 'cause Sace wore alife clothes and had nice roof spots ? C'mon my boys do some homework, it's not even your beef, if it even is beef anyhow, just let shit rock.

aones no disrespect but you have beef with these btm cats? or you just wanted to take the spot? I dont get why you would take out anyone on that spot unless its personal.

No I dont have beef with them. Been lookin at that spot for yrs and ther had small throw ups on it. Me and CS did big letters on the roof top. Wish I finish my shit it.. Needed to get out be4 the sun came up..

No I dont have beef with them. Been lookin at that spot for yrs and ther had small throw ups on it. Me and CS did big letters on the roof top. Wish I finish my shit it.. Needed to get out be4 the sun came up..

so basically u went up there ragged them just cuz u seen the spot in 88 and in 2010 adek jade hits it and u decide to hit it smh aones should know better as a old school writer i guess its okay 2 rag sombody if u seen the spot be4 sombody hit it i could careless about adek jade but im just making my point i guess its okay to go over sombody cuz u seen that spot be4 him and he hit it be4 u in aones eyes

whats his face is right, aone been writing since god knows when.. they did strait letters over smaller throw ups... done by newly introduced out of towners... i mean u kisd would probably give him props for it if it wasent adek and that kerse, adek has apparently earned an out of towner pass, probably rightfully so... but in the past it was cool to rag someone cause he knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who went to a party with haeler or colt 45.. .. i got a handmade kerse thing framed in my living room... but i give aone a pass on this one, dudes been writing since before i was born.