N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nice blackbook lineup..I remember Reps from early to mid 90's, killed storefront gates in queens, Brooklyn. To John Dough: stay off the drugs kid, you're not makin your mom proud.:)

you a dumb mother fucker anytime u say some shit on here its about buying a book thats all about the heroic vandal squad cops or you sayin some dumb shit about someones mother, or you standing up for the jersey shore nigga u aint the situation u aint even a small disturbance, no incident, yadig im not from bedstuy and i can see the shook in your eye from over here stick to whatever it is you do, LONG ISLAND.

i oughta smack the shit outa u and scream about my "muda" in my tony soprano voice, you know, the voice your dad uses when its your turn to mow your bigass front yard, the same fake dego voice he uses when its trash night and u need to come out your bigass basement apt to take out ya moms canoli scraps and empty cans of hair spray and slim fast

recycle that shit faggot, u know them icecaps gonna melt and the first part of ny to go underwater gonna be LI... matterfact..; just toss em in the trash..