N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2uejofk.jpg

lol corn

seeee where are all you bitch ass niggas that love this js shit... look at this shit son... really..do you think this shit is worth not laughing at him for? are you crazy!!! this is why every time i see him i say whatup toy .. what of it nigga? he know what it is b,,,, iiight 10... nigga cant progress even if he on welfare and james top was giving him outlines .,. what nigga say something....

i dont understand how niggas self promote on here. Let the spots they rocked stand on their own 2. give some time for people to talk about it.

but yo new york

can we please talk about the massive amount of ass runnin around outside right now?

Gentrification is fucked up but ive never seen so many thick white women in my life!

word up....that is the realest most profound shit i ever heard someone say on here. NYC has fly ass girls everywhere. Gentrification = women and property values. Bottom line is money.

Manito, nigga walked on water,

came back from the dead,

turned water to wine,

you think chancletas would

hold him back??? he'd have

all the heaven spots on lock...

what a stupid fucking comment...my shit was a joke, but you seem to have put some thought into that shit...yeah sure he would have bombed heaven:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: I'll shut up before this shit gets all crazy with a mob of religious nuts...your such a fucking loser...and as for Jesus Saves he is vandalizing people's property with that scibble, how do you think Jesus would feel about that????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Religion the opium of the people

word up....that is the realest most profound shit i ever heard someone say on here. NYC has fly ass girls everywhere. Gentrification = women and property values. Bottom line is money.

"realest most profound". werd ? no doubt #FAIL

papo right, chicken got hormones make white girls have black asses,,,yummm