N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo rusto is good you just need to work on your can control. Ima show you what's up in 2010 summer with rustos young man. Montanas

and all are dope, but I'm not down with gettin beat over the head for paint, I don't even pay for rustos now Ima paint for montanas, ironlak etc. If rustos are dripping then work on your can control, before this European movement what you think was being used? Krylon and rusto. Yea the quality in some of the cans aren't the same but if yoUr patient and have the proper can control the results can be very much similiar.

The messge that Jesus saves? Thru vandalism? 15 years? So your saying 1995? You must live on that nigga block to have seen this trash shit 95. He's garBage and if he's really been up since 95 like you said which is a lie he's a bigger toy for the lack of elevating his style. That shit is a gimmick to me right next to "you go girl","neckface" & "hot coffee". All of the above are garabe and should not be considered graffiti. That's some bullshit expressionism crab tht has zero to do with graff. and there is no message no where in the bible does is say it okay to vandalize in the name of the Lord, and everyday people probably can't even read the tAgs. But to each it's own.