N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

does everything good have to be a burner or piece by someone who is not currently bombing?

why can't you just acknowledge the writers who are getting up and not talk shit about them via 12oz because lord knows if you met half of them you would keep your opinion to your self.

and for you to state your opinion on my mans craw was useless. All he does is take the pics of whats on the streets. If you dont like what he's posting then maybe you should take over the streets so that he can post more of your work. if not keep moving. your history.

its just the internet man

in real life craw is my nigga.

and theres nothing wrong with a little razzing either.

People dont acknowledge the kids painting today because their not worth acknowlegding. You dont have the foresight to see that these kids dont even count yet. They havent paid enough dues. I doubt any of the younger writers u have in mind have been writing any longer than a few years. Kids like that come and go all the time. writers with some experience already know that and see right passed their shit.

i mean asides from the more obvious fact that all that shit looks terrible.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Man fuck that, Pin i'll see you there son, camera in hand and all that par, but i'm out I got to go to trabajo. Peace love peace love !

well im off this 2 gotta go 2 work lets see what toys smacked the 7 line let me bring 2 cans just in case i got ragged hopefully ur there craw we got the cam ready and all that