N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
chill your taking what im saying in the wrong way, all im saying is that there is almost no NY left in NY i dont give pin more respect then adek, but i give JA more respect then adek any day, idk why you bring up pin like he something special(no diss to him) but thats not the best NY got

yo theres plenty of room..i mean granted they takin spots but shit if niggahs aint hit them spots yet i dont know wtf theyre waiting for! i brought him up cause his work isnt as good or doesnt go in as hard as they do (no disrepect, just my opinion). n i give them way more respect then JA...almost anyone can go around doing a 2 letter straight letter throwies...shit look at 17, i aint sayin girls are inferior but cmon son..that shit just proves it. theres no variation with JA..i could do a JA fill in a minute flat with 3d, whats impressive about that? the fact he been doin it for 20 years? to each their own and i pay my respect to him doin his thing but when i get truck jobs i got no problem buffin his work.

yo theres plenty of room..i mean granted they takin spots but shit if niggahs aint hit them spots yet i dont know wtf theyre waiting for! i brought him up cause his work isnt as good or doesnt go in as hard as they do (no disrepect, just my opinion). n i give them way more respect then JA...almost anyone can go around doing a 2 letter straight letter throwies...shit look at 17, i aint sayin girls are inferior but cmon son..that shit just proves it. theres no variation with JA..i could do a JA fill in a minute flat with 3d, whats impressive about that? the fact he been doin it for 20 years? to each their own and i pay my respect to him doin his thing but when i get truck jobs i got no problem buffin his work.

i get what your saying, and i got no problem with adek or nekst but to even the playing field JA if not the closest one to being all city, i get that adek hitting spots that are just beyond hot but i mean niggas need to know that NYC aint just lower manhatten, so yea they crush shit there and they have some ill spots in bk like the domino factory but when im on the highways i dont see them up, when im riding the lines i dont see them up, when im in the lower east side is the only time i see them up, JA i see the nigga everywhere thats why he got my respect more then them

i get what your saying, and i got no problem with adek or nekst but to even the playing field JA if not the closest one to being all city, i get that adek hitting spots that are just beyond hot but i mean niggas need to know that NYC aint just lower manhatten, so yea they crush shit there and they have some ill spots in bk like the domino factory but when im on the highways i dont see them up, when im riding the lines i dont see them up, when im in the lower east side is the only time i see them up, JA i see the nigga everywhere thats why he got my respect more then them

nah i give JA that..he everywhere, he got tunnels, highways, bridges, n all the little cracks and crevices and hes pretty much one of the only writers that is or atleast closest to being all city depending on whos definition youre going by..but hes also like 40 and born n raised in the city. but i highly believe if a niggah like ADEK just did a straight letter AK and you gave him a year in the city he'd be crushin JA. you gotta be well rounded in this game, i want rollies, burners, productions, SUBSTANCE. which is why i give so much respect to writers like RIME, you gotta be dope in all aspects, but once again thats just my opinion.