N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This that hot garbage footage, take this shit and delete it fam.... And no one hating over here. Style and consistancy I don't think you know what that truely means, please don't say you rep for th bx because all them legend are just shaking there heads at you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

12oz got a cock suckin problem.

most of you niggas is herbs 24 hours computer nerds only critizie.

and most of you niggas dont even bomb.

respect who ya see up cuz none of ya aint doing nuttin about it.

fuckin lintlickers ya brooklyn niggas is all washed up.smh

ya probly sit home all day cuz da real bk niggas is doing it and ya cant keep up so ya go home get comfty n come to 12oz..

i only show up 2 see how my leaches are doing =]

xoxoxo

I mean every boro has its toys and such, but it's been my experience to see the bx always has a new crew come up every 6 months saying we the best (in DJ Khalid voice) then one shot another dude or cut, then one dude goes to jail another snitch then dissappear and the newest crew after them come up praising the previous ones claiming they came up looking at the hottest shit. The Bronx has some dudes who are dope and def dpi g there thing to te fullest, but as for top shit talking toys? Bronx can easily take that crown every year consistantly by a landslide.....

This graff game is just like the movie fight club. The top niggas in it always tryna shit on the new cats tryin 2 make a name for themselves until they see suttin worth lookin at then they wanna bring u in their crews with open arms.

All ya "veterans" who r quick to judge the next man based on his work on the street are corny. Real niggas don't judge they only recognize. People don't care for ur opinion. If u know ur nice nd tht toy is wack keep it 2 ya self nd let homie do his thing. Cuz u were once there as well.

Bms^

12oz got a cock suckin problem.

most of you niggas is herbs 24 hours computer nerds only critizie.

and most of you niggas dont even bomb.

respect who ya see up cuz none of ya aint doing nuttin about it.

fuckin lintlickers ya brooklyn niggas is all washed up.smh

ya probly sit home all day cuz da real bk niggas is doing it and ya cant keep up so ya go home get comfty n come to 12oz..

i only show up 2 see how my leaches are doing =]

xoxoxo

FAIL :headache:

This graff game is just like the movie fight club. The top niggas in it always tryna shit on the new cats tryin 2 make a name for themselves until they see suttin worth lookin at then they wanna bring u in their crews with open arms.

All ya "veterans" who r quick to judge the next man based on his work on the street are corny. Real niggas don't judge they only recognize. People don't care for ur opinion. If u know ur nice nd tht toy is wack keep it 2 ya self nd let homie do his thing. Cuz u were once there as well.

Bms^

Bump.

you dont remember that shit cause thats when you were living in West bubble fuck...them Burnside walls were a beautiful thing...that store on the corner finally closed...always wondered how that shit stayed open

Funny, lol. That's the same truck I had with MELK after Cable had it smashed. RIP the corner store. UW had all them walls smashed.