N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You right seeing niggas settle it the old fashion way is whts up. But it don't mean shit should rewinded for the world to see. If you wasn't there guess what? You wasn't there. And if it were posted previously in the thread it doesn't mean it should be reposted for more people to see. And as for the comment of it being on the net for a minute, that's understood. But just because it's on the net don't mean it cool to enlighten everyone of it. I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on this site have myspace/ facebook with pics of there face. So just cause your face it on the net I should post it on this thread where we all know people post illegal graffiti? That's why it's called dry snitching cause your not posting a mug shot of someone but just giving a body size, skin color, hair cut something to determine who you are is clearly dry snitching. Don't get it twisted, the boys might not be on this site everyday all day but Lil clues you give them it adds up. I'm not saying you was dry snitching purposely but if I posted a video that described some what, what you look like without showing your face you wouldn't get tight? Then furthermore I reposted it like "look yah a fight!"...... Not a good move. I mean you may disagree with it, but if I was on a video fighting win or lose, I wouldn't want you to post it, expecially withthe caption saying abc-one vs xyz-one.... That's just evidence, and homegirl shouldn't even have posted it, even if it's the winners homegirl I would have had to keep that video in house......... Just my Thoughts, niggas may disagree and that's cool but shit like that turns around and bites you in the ass.

I see your point. At the same time graffiti videos like state ya name and all them give up jus as much body size an all that. Even Streets Are Saying Things still has a page devoted to that fight. But u got a point. I would edit it but it wont let me.