N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck staten island a majority of writers tryna be allcity dont even come up to the bronx its like nikkahs is shook... i can name a fxn handfull of writers from the bronx that travel on foot and train to mh bk and qu... but aint nobdy tryna take that ferry shoot yaself but thats why writers like goal get udd respect

Ive never seen nemz up in queens or the bronx.

the only person i see going all city is ja. and ive seen bruz everywhere except the bronx.

other than that all city has really been reduced to manhattan/williamsburg.

ozbe ive seen everywhere except brooklyn.

ive seen adek in queens and the bronx I dont know abbout him hitting bk outside of wiliamsburg but i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss him as all city.

Ive never seen nemz up in queens or the bronx.

the only person i see going all city is ja. and ive seen bruz everywhere except the bronx.

other than that all city has really been reduced to manhattan/williamsburg.

ozbe ive seen everywhere except brooklyn.

ive seen adek in queens and the bronx I dont know abbout him hitting bk outside of wiliamsburg but i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss him as all city.

bullshitie seen nemz on the 2 wit devi and bruz got hi tags on the 6 line from years ago adek def not allcity cuz he aint up in the bronx like that he passed thru wif jee and 17 but that was a minor move nuffin crazy