N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL..This lil niggas like to talk alot. I guess he doesnt get enough attention at home. Keep your bullshit war stories for the little kids at bedtime, We dont believe you. All this who ever want it in KD talk is non sense. Dont over step your bounderies lil man. There a whole different breed of niggas on my side that i'm pretty sure no one you knows wants a problem with. Check the resume. We been doing this shit when you was shitting in pampers.

JEE THEGOD...BREAKING TOYS CHINS.. THE UNDESPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT KINGS OF GRAFFITI. Record 100-0.

100-0-1

if you never noticed trap before youre a complete fucking incompetant or you have never left your parents livingroom

dont worry i think that guy is retarded. when i called him on something else his only response was to keep calling me "lil mama" even tho im probably old enough to be his father

368257928_ba6e454423_o.jpg

3818842296_4c802ba7e6_b.jpg

dont worry i think that guy is retarded. when i called him on something else his only response was to keep calling me "lil mama" even tho im probably old enough to be his father

haha niggah you aint called no one on shit, fuck outta here. and if you old enough to be my father your creepy ass needs to go be collecting your social security checks or some shit and the fuck off these boards.