N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Nah man nyc is taking a nap. The only niggas putting in work in ny right now are young kids and 30 year olds without steady jobs. When a legitemate graff scene arises from the ashes of ny we might be able to carry on this debate properly.

but i will say this

The two boroughs with the most graff and subsequently the most toys

is the bronx and queens.

i can agree. but how can u juggle bombing, keeping a job and maintaining a normal life?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah man sometimes you gotta look at the bigger picture. This game is a good 40 years old. There is such a thing as paying dues. In the greater scheme of things, outside of the small little worlds that alot of kids are living in, kids are just walking in on the scene. Niggas picking up a can like they have a place in the game, without even coming across the idea of having to EARN a place in the game and the amount of dedication involved in that. No one even knows if this kid is going to be around tomorow and hes walking aroud ragging niggas who was writing when dukes mom was listening to hector lavoe records man.

point taken...but in this day in age nobody does that, nobody pays dues. and that is largely accepted by the graffiti community (majority toys). there are still some people who do pays dues when starting out, and they are the ones with who make it in the game, and get remembered. but in the grand scheme of things, with the mentality of today's toys, it's understandable the action he took. I am not saying it's ok to rag legends or take it that far, but i know if fucken seen or cap or ja or cope2 (any so called "legends") asked me to snitch on my boy, i would take it very personally, and do everything i can to make them feel foolish. and i'm sure cope2 does feel foolish especially because a toy with no skill is beating a "legend". once again not saying it's ok, as i wouldn't take out legends unless it was some next shit, which it is not, but just trying to see his point of view. understand that the only point of view im looking at it from is the fact that cope2 asked this dude to rat on his boy for 50 cans, not the fact that he is one of the pioneers. that is the slimiest, filthiest, snitchiest, most disgusting thing to do, just so he can tell vs, so he can get them off his back for another year. i don't know if that's his motive behind asking that question, but it can be assumed. all i know is i'd be extra tight if niggas asked me to rat on my mans

point taken...but in this day in age nobody does that, nobody pays dues. and that is largely accepted by the graffiti community (majority toys). there are still some people who do pays dues when starting out, and they are the ones with who make it in the game, and get remembered. but in the grand scheme of things, with the mentality of today's toys, it's understandable the action he took. I am not saying it's ok to rag legends or take it that far, but i know if fucken seen or cap or ja or cope2 (any so called "legends") asked me to snitch on my boy, i would take it very personally, and do everything i can to make them feel foolish. and i'm sure cope2 does feel foolish especially because a toy with no skill is beating a "legend". once again not saying it's ok, as i wouldn't take out legends unless it was some next shit, but just trying to see his point of view. understand that the only point of view im looking at it from is the fact that cope2 asked this dude to rat on his boy for 50 cans. that is the slimiest, filthiest, snitchiest thing to do. i know i'd be tight

are you a cop? if you are u cant say no its entrapment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ok, twonpizzle gonna get rizzle for a second

as much fun as we have clowning this poor kid , this isnt the first time some nobody came out the blue dissin kings for attention, then coming here posting emails and pictures b4 the paint is even dry on the walls .

point is we are bored and entertain this shit , on some shit we shoul dprolly just be ignoring these signs we see that are so see thru

it wont happen but when i see this shit i dont bump it with a reply at first hoping it will just go away , its wen ya niggas hit " QUOTE " and then reply is when you reposting the dumb shit twice and so on.

let the toy shit die

ill clown toys allday but ima try to not repost they pitiful attempts at using spray paint

its war time baby

2cx9fer.jpg

97u3ki.jpg

2da0rjo.jpg

a01vp.jpg

9romsz.jpg

2jebo1v.jpg

1zldda0.jpg

sg4rc9.jpg

33bkf15.jpg

Shit b. No disrespect but u got zero skill son. U dont get props for going over a legend with ya eyes closed. Theres a small part of me that would have gave you props if you did it right. But no lie I dont kno how you not embarrassed with ya self. look at those pics u took g. Nigga it looks like you started running before u even finished ya tag son. If u going to get stupid and start epic drama like this u cant show fear son. Look at those pictures you posted. U look like ya hand is shaking with fear the whole night stressin a 800 pound gorilla was gona rip ya ass hole open at any moment. Real niggas show poise during war while sending a strong message. Drama is drama. I hear you b, u dont have to take shit from no one. Not even Cope. But this look like vanilla ice attacking Nas. This just disgraceful b. Sorry.

point taken...but in this day in age nobody does that, nobody pays dues. and that is largely accepted by the graffiti community (majority toys). there are still some people who do pays dues when starting out, and they are the ones with who make it in the game, and get remembered. but in the grand scheme of things, with the mentality of today's toys, it's understandable the action he took. I am not saying it's ok to rag legends or take it that far, but i know if fucken seen or cap or ja or cope2 (any so called "legends") asked me to snitch on my boy, i would take it very personally, and do everything i can to make them feel foolish. and i'm sure cope2 does feel foolish especially because a toy with no skill is beating a "legend". once again not saying it's ok, as i wouldn't take out legends unless it was some next shit, which it is not, but just trying to see his point of view. understand that the only point of view im looking at it from is the fact that cope2 asked this dude to rat on his boy for 50 cans, not the fact that he is one of the pioneers. that is the slimiest, filthiest, snitchiest, most disgusting thing to do, just so he can tell vs, so he can get them off his back for another year. i don't know if that's his motive behind asking that question, but it can be assumed. all i know is i'd be extra tight if niggas asked me to rat on my mans

would you feel foolish? or would you go to your boy and tell him to lay low cuz he just kicked a bees nest

i wouldnever diss SEEN or COPE if they wanted to know where my boy lived, Id be hyped SEEN or COPE actually acknowledged the god and I woulda said "yo SEEN, look, i respect your legacy, let me talk to my boy and mediate this shit b4 its out of hand "

these dumb niggaz see this as an opportunity thats whats gay .

THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SPEEKING

THE WEEK IS HALFWAY OVER

NEXT WEEK SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE GETTING FAMOUS

LAST WEEK IT WAS STAR IF I REMBER CORRECTLY

TUFF TALK, AND WHERE HE GO ?

THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SPEEKING

I DONT EVEN TRUST MYSELF

its a greek word for scribble

and refers to the poems and political musings greecians would write on city walls.

However the word in its contemporary use was a derogatory term used to describe the art created by inner city youth.

similar to the way the term baroque, which translates to imperfect pearl or irregular, was used to describe the change in art during the baroque era.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

would you feel foolish? or would you go to your boy and tell him to lay low cuz he just kicked a bees nest

i wouldnever diss SEEN or COPE if they wanted to know where my boy lived, Id be hyped SEEN or COPE actually acknowledged the god and I woulda said "yo SEEN, look, i respect your legacy, let me talk to my boy and mediate this shit b4 its out of hand "

these dumb niggaz see this as an opportunity thats whats gay .

you are right. i guess all i'm saying is i can see how pin would be tight, but i, along with you, would not go as far as to rag the "legends."

ok ok, twonpizzle gonna get rizzle for a second

as much fun as we have clowning this poor kid , this isnt the first time some nobody came out the blue dissin kings for attention, then coming here posting emails and pictures b4 the paint is even dry on the walls .

point is we are bored and entertain this shit , on some shit we shoul dprolly just be ignoring these signs we see that are so see thru

it wont happen but when i see this shit i dont bump it with a reply at first hoping it will just go away , its wen ya niggas hit " QUOTE " and then reply is when you reposting the dumb shit twice and so on.

let the toy shit die

[/color]

ill clown toys allday but ima try to not repost they pitiful attempts at using spray paint

can we bump this man please. PREACH!

its a greek word for scribble

and refers to the poems and political musings greecians would write on city walls.

However the word in its contemporary use was a derogatory term used to describe the art created by inner city youth.

similar to the way the term baroque, which translates to imperfect pearl or irregular, was used to describe the change in art during the baroque era.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

im learning about that in school my dude, baroque music, the beginning of musical form the way we know it today